Is André Aubut tapping Geneviève Jeanson?

Old October 10th 04, 06:52 PM
crit pro

Default Is André Aubut tapping Geneviève Jeanson?

My sources say yes.

Was this going on when GJ was a minor, too?

What does Canadian law say about pedophiles?

crit PRO
Old October 11th 04, 12:33 AM
Callistus Valerius

My sources say yes.

Was this going on when GJ was a minor, too?

What does Canadian law say about pedophiles?

I'm sure it'll end up being a murder suicide, so who cares.

Old October 11th 04, 03:40 AM
Sierraman

"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
My sources say yes.

crit PRO

My sources say that might very well be true. I guess the fruits of his
labor. So what if they love each other, but from what I can tell, maybe they
had a falling out. I wish she would move to France so I can see how she
stacks up against the big guns in Europe.

Old October 11th 04, 06:57 AM
Amit

(crit pro) wrote in message . com...
My sources say yes.

Was this going on when GJ was a minor, too?

What does Canadian law say about pedophiles?

crit PRO

http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/li...s/prb993-e.htm

"The Criminal Code does not now criminalize consensual sexual activity
with or between persons 14 or over, unless it takes place in a
relationship of trust or dependency, in which case sexual activity
with persons over 14 but under 18 can constitute an offence,
notwithstanding their consent. Even consensual activity with those
under 14 but over 12 may not be an offence if the accused is under 16
and less than two years older than the complainant. The exception, of
course, is anal intercourse, to which unmarried persons under 18
cannot legally consent, although both the Ontario Court of Appeal(3)
and the Quebec Court of Appeal(4) have struck down the relevant
section of the Criminal Code."

also this :

"the "seduction" of a female under 18 "under promise of marriage" was
made an offence in Canada in 1886 and amended in 1887 to apply to
females under 21. In 1920, the offence of "seduction" (without
reference to promise of marriage) was made applicable to girls "of
previously chaste character" between 16 and 18."
Old October 11th 04, 09:11 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 10 Oct 2004 22:57:56 -0700, Amit wrote:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/li...s/prb993-e.htm

"The Criminal Code does not now criminalize consensual sexual activity
with or between persons 14 or over, unless it takes place in a
relationship of trust or dependency, in which case sexual activity
with persons over 14 but under 18 can constitute an offence,
notwithstanding their consent. [...]

Like so many things Canadian, except Davey; sounds reasonable. As a
(rowing) coach, I am strongly opposed to coach-pupil relationships.
Complete abuse of trust and dependence.

Sometimes I wish I would lighten up, though.
http://www.nlroei.nl/Fotoboek-display-1157.html

Cheerio,
Francis

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/
Old October 11th 04, 09:42 AM
MMan37x

What does Canadian law say about pedophiles?

crit PRO

http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/li...s/prb993-e.htm

"The Criminal Code does not now criminalize consensual sexual activity
with or between persons 14 or over, unless it takes place in a
relationship of trust or dependency, in which case sexual activity
with persons over 14 but under 18 can constitute an offence,

Jeanson's 23.

Aubut's about 50, I think.

M Man
Old October 11th 04, 09:42 AM
Stewart Fleming

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Sometimes I wish I would lighten up, though.
http://www.nlroei.nl/Fotoboek-display-1157.html

Cheerio,
Francis

Francis,
Given your expertise AS a rowing coach, can you please enlighten us as
to what the man is doing in the picture on the left?
Old October 11th 04, 12:47 PM
Callistus Valerius

Jeanson's 23.

Aubut's about 50, I think.

For people who have actually seen them together, if you didn't know who
they were, does it look like Father, Daughter when they are next to each
other?