shopping

Old March 9th 05, 05:37 PM
Paul - xxx

dkahn400 composed the following;:
Succorso wrote:

hehe - it's *much* more embarrassing when it's not about Coriander
I once sent "See you l8r, luv you lots" to my colleague Dave,
rather than my wife Deb because of finger trouble with the phonebook
on my mobile.

One of my bosses accidentally e-mailed one of my colleagues the message
"I love you, and I want to have your babies." Actually, no he didn't;
that was just my way of encouraging him not to go into a meeting
leaving his terminal signed on.

Heheheh

--
Paul ...
www.4x4prejudice.org
Old March 9th 05, 06:52 PM
Not Responding

pk wrote:
any chance of getting a couple of big bunches of coriander on the way home?

Look, if you're going to the trouble of misposting an email, can't you
at least make it a bit more, well, entertaining?
Old March 9th 05, 09:57 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 9 Mar 2005 08:10:17 -0800, "dkahn400" wrote
in message .com:

One of my bosses accidentally e-mailed one of my colleagues the message
"I love you, and I want to have your babies." Actually, no he didn't;
that was just my way of encouraging him not to go into a meeting
leaving his terminal signed on.

makes note

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old March 10th 05, 09:24 AM
Carol Hague

dkahn400 wrote:

One of my bosses accidentally e-mailed one of my colleagues the message
"I love you, and I want to have your babies." Actually, no he didn't;
that was just my way of encouraging him not to go into a meeting
leaving his terminal signed on.

snorfle!Nice one.

And did he learn, we wonder, or did it just bounce off the pointy hair?

--
Carol
"Mmmmooooowooooff!" - the Moobark, "The Treacle People"
Old March 10th 05, 09:24 AM
Carol Hague

Jeremy Collins wrote:

Yes; one of the few things I miss about South London are /big/
bunches of coriander for 50p!

It grows nicely from seed. Bit cold for it outside at the mo', but if
you've got room you could maybe grow it in a pot indoors.

Old March 10th 05, 11:06 AM
chris French

In message , audrey
writes
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:00:04 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:01:40 +0000 (UTC), "pk"
wrote:

any chance of getting a couple of big bunches of coriander on the way home?

Will Sainsbury's be OK?

No it will not. Proceed directly to local Asian grocers, purchase
large bunch of coriander for price of small plastic packet in
supermarket.

No very helpful if you don't have a 'local' asian grocers though is it.
--
Chris French, Leeds
Old March 10th 05, 11:26 AM
Peter Clinch

chris French wrote:

No very helpful if you don't have a 'local' asian grocers though is it.

The same would go for Sainsbury's though... I don't think anyone can
recommend something which will be useful /anywhere/!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old March 10th 05, 01:38 PM

Succorso wrote:
pk wrote:
Colin Blackburn wrote:

pk wrote:

any chance of getting a couple of big bunches of coriander on the
way home?

Not by me, I won't be on my way home till 10pm, by then the

shops'll
be shut. How about you?

Colin

opps!

Wrong button!

Apologies!

pk

F*ck - not curry AGAIN!

hehe - it's *much* more embarrassing when it's not about Coriander

once sent "See you l8r, luv you lots" to my colleague Dave, rather

than
my wife Deb because of finger trouble with the phonebook on my

mobile.

So how are things between you and Dave these days? Still going strong?

--
Hywel

Old March 10th 05, 10:34 PM
Dave Kahn

Carol Hague wrote:

snorfle!Nice one.

And did he learn, we wonder, or did it just bounce off the pointy hair?

I also had a very macho Brazilian boss who kept leaving his workstation
logged on. I signed him up to a couple of listservers - one concerned
with gay issues, the other for discussion of Wittgenstein.

--
Dave...

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
future of the human race. - H. G. Wells
Old March 10th 05, 11:45 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

Not Responding wrote:
pk wrote:
any chance of getting a couple of big bunches of coriander on the
way home?

Look, if you're going to the trouble of misposting an email, can't you
at least make it a bit more, well, entertaining?

Well, it elicited 20 responses, so it's not doing to badly for entertainment
value.