Innocence Project (Cycling Division)

Old November 21st 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chris M

Default Innocence Project (Cycling Division)

Tyler Hamilton
Floyd Landis
Davide Rebellin

Others?

I believe them.

Millar getting busted by the cops without internal sports tests
catching him first...changed the game. Secret meeting already taking
place then decided to move the standards of what defines a positive
test.

The Magna Carta is about all the protection an accused Euro can count
on. Guilty if we say so. Period.

I say start a League of Cycling based in the USA, with US operations
running races throughout the globe. LA is bigger than the Tour, the
time is right and the people are in place.

Tyler and Floyd (and Rebe too) can start their Masters careers at the
next GT (whichever HT replaces the Tour de F...you decide what the F
stands for).

The UCI has been a joke since 1987 and just when you thought Hein V
was the worst possible leader, he picks his stupid English cousin (I
know) to make sure the UCI will destroy all remaining respect for
cycling.

The fans think the sport is a joke because we let our leadership
operate this way. You idiots that think you know the sport shoot
spitballs at each other without realizing how politicized the drug
testing is. Sure some still use drugs. Maybe most of them (dope), all
I know is the tests are fraudulent.
Old November 21st 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Nov 21, 12:44*am, Chris M

I say start a League of Cycling based in the USA, with US operations
running races throughout the globe. LA is bigger than the Tour, the
time is right and the people are in place.

dumbass,

i think pro cycling should be banned - there's no reason that a person
should get paid any money at all for racing a bicycle.

Old November 21st 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Chris M wrote:

Tyler Hamilton
Floyd Landis
Davide Rebellin

Others?

I believe them.

Millar getting busted by the cops without internal sports tests
catching him first...changed the game. Secret meeting already taking
place then decided to move the standards of what defines a positive
test.

If they were secret how did you find out about it? So you think
possession of EPO along with Millar's OWN ADMISSION is not considered
good circumstantial evidence?

The Magna Carta is about all the protection an accused Euro can count
on. Guilty if we say so. Period.

CYclists signed a private contract with the UCI and agreed to this
anti-doping system. Nobody forced a cyclist to sign with a team or take
out a UCI pro license. If the governments of each country forced their
citizens to race their bikes and sign with teams, then I might agree
with you.

I say start a League of Cycling based in the USA, with US operations
running races throughout the globe. LA is bigger than the Tour, the
time is right and the people are in place.

I think Miami is bigger than the Giro. Your league will never get off
the ground because only the federations that control the Olympic
selections will make it. The IOC is the one behind WADA,. If it
weren't for the Olympics, USA Cycling would still be giving injections
of "extract of cortisone" into the asses of juniors on the national
team.

Tyler and Floyd (and Rebe too) can start their Masters careers at the
next GT (whichever HT replaces the Tour de F...you decide what the F
stands for).

Okay, do you have $40 million I can borrow to do this?

The UCI has been a joke since 1987 and just when you thought Hein V
was the worst possible leader, he picks his stupid English cousin (I
know) to make sure the UCI will destroy all remaining respect for
cycling.

So...nobody forced any cyclist to take out a UCI license.

The fans think the sport is a joke because we let our leadership
operate this way.

The fans have no idea and could care less about the UCI.

You idiots that think you know the sport shoot
spitballs at each other without realizing how politicized the drug
testing is. Sure some still use drugs. Maybe most of them (dope), all
I know is the tests are fraudulent.

How do you know the tests are fraudulent?

Magilla

Old November 21st 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

You idiots that think you know the sport shoot
spitballs at each other without realizing how politicized the drug
testing is. Sure some still use drugs. Maybe most of them (dope), all
I know is the tests are fraudulent.

How do you know the tests are fraudulent?

Because he said they are. Duh.

It's pretty sad when you can't tell if something's a troll or just someone's
severely-delusional thinking. A few years ago, his post might have had
something some of us could relate to. But geez, it's time to get real.
Between Tyler's unborn twin argument and Landis' friend making that
outrageous phone call to LeMond, in Landis' presence... there just isn't
much credibility to their side anymore.

Magilla

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old November 22nd 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Okay...couldn't care less. How's that, ****head?

Magilla

Matt Chambers wrote:

"could care less"

You're a moron.

Old November 22nd 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

WTF wrote:
"Amit Ghosh" wrote:
i think pro cycling should be banned - there's no reason that a person
should get paid any money at all for racing a bicycle.

I disagree. There should be a new cycling sport, and it will be known as
"The Riding Man"

The Long Ride, more performance oriented.
Old November 22nd 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Chris M wrote:

Tyler Hamilton
Floyd Landis
Davide Rebellin

Others?

I believe them.

Millar getting busted by the cops without internal sports tests
catching him first...changed the game. Secret meeting already taking
place then decided to move the standards of what defines a positive
test.

The Magna Carta is about all the protection an accused Euro can count
on. Guilty if we say so. Period.

It's been superseded by the Magilla Carta.
It puts the horse's ass first. Get on board.

--
Michael Press
Old November 22nd 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Chris M wrote:

Tyler Hamilton
Floyd Landis
Davide Rebellin

Others?

I believe them.

Millar getting busted by the cops without internal sports tests
catching him first...changed the game. Secret meeting already taking
place then decided to move the standards of what defines a positive
test.

The Magna Carta is about all the protection an accused Euro can count
on. Guilty if we say so. Period.

It's been superseded by the Magilla Carta.
It puts the horse's ass first. Get on board.

--
Michael Press

Hey dumbass,

The current Code in place is called the WADA Code. It has nothing to do
with me.

Thanks,

Magilla

Spindrift and The Reversal of the Presumption of Innocence calum UK 61 January 25th 08 11:30 AM
The Presumption of Innocence No Longer Exists [email protected] Racing 66 July 30th 07 02:29 AM
Bigfoot Classic uni division skilewis74 Unicycling 2 June 20th 07 09:33 PM
Division 1 dopers? Chachi Racing 8 October 1st 06 08:00 AM
Who Says You Can't Prove Innocence B Lafferty Racing 12 January 27th 05 07:25 PM