Lizzy Borden Hatchet Wins the Lottery

Old November 23rd 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Lizzy Borden Hatchet Wins the Lottery

http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/eli...the-off-season

This is gonna be funny.

The Lizard can't even finish an NRC race and here she is all excited and
dopey about racing in Europe as Rochelle Gilmore's maid. Meanwhile her
entire Vanderkitten teammates have since departed and the team basically
imploded under Carrot Top's leadership, just as I had predicted:

http://groups.google.cl/group/rec.bi...07fe19fb?fwc=1

Thanks,

Magilla

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...c535b3bbc4f25c

"I bet you that team fires her after this year. And if they don't
then those women who ride for that team are losers. There is no ****in
way
the company of Vanderkitten has enough discretionary cash to sponsor a
women's cycling team unless those girls are making motel maid wages.
Remember, it was Liz Hatch who said the Vanderkitten team will focus on
winning the USA Crits series. And then she goes ahead and does that by
skipping every USA Crits event and hanging out in Italy as if she really
has
a chance to become a top European rider at 30 years of age when she
can't
even finish NRC races. "

Old November 23rd 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Nov 23, 2:18*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/eli...-than-ever-in-...

This is gonna be funny

dumbass,

i agree the comedy potential is unlimited. i just hope it's not over
before it even begins - like liz hatch's hyped 'cross season.
Old November 23rd 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

The film is online "until midnight" (not sure which timezone) at
http://vimeo.com/7753359 password: cyclefilm. Order at
http://www.cyclefilm.com/shop
Old November 24th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Nov 23, 2:18*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/eli...-than-ever-in-...

This is gonna be funny

dumbass,

i agree the comedy potential is unlimited. i just hope it's not over
before it even begins - like liz hatch's hyped 'cross season.

....how about her claim to help her team wiin the USA Crits Series.....and
then bailing on EVERY SINGLE USA CRITS race. The girl is glib as a ****ing
Matt Lauer ringtone.

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Susan Walker wrote:

The film is online "until midnight" (not sure which timezone) at
http://vimeo.com/7753359 password: cyclefilm. Order at
http://www.cyclefilm.com/shop

Nice work, grunt. You are hereby promoted to platoon leader. I am
watching it now....my observations:

1.) She says "I want to do well in Philly." But she DNF's. Same
result as the year before.
2.) She says she hopes to help the future generation of women's
cycling...but doesn't really say how or why. Am I suppose to guess?
3.) The film just starts off with her riding....there's no set-up or
intro.

The whole show is basically produced as a TD YouTube training ride clip
of the Lizard on some training rides as filmed from the passenger seat
of a goddamn car. There's nothing to it but the Lizard just talking
about herself and riding at 19 mph. And every time she laughs, her
vampire fangs jut out like two venomous daggers and make me want to jerk
off to a filthy bootleg photo Alyssa Milano.

What's ****ed up about this thing is she talks endlessly about racing,
but there's not a single racing clip in it. WTF?

I'm not sure what this says about her....it's definitely not a memorable
film. It doesn't inspire me in any way, make me question some life
philosophy, or even make me want to ride with her, let alone get to know
her.

I give it a D+.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 08:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
The whole show is basically produced as a TD YouTube training ride clip
of the Lizard on some training rides as filmed from the passenger seat
of a goddamn car. There's nothing to it but the Lizard just talking
about herself and riding at 19 mph. And every time she laughs, her
vampire fangs jut out like two venomous daggers and make me want to jerk
off to a filthy bootleg photo Alyssa Milano.

Dumbass,
Did they show her being felt up from the passenger seat of the car ?
Old November 24th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe Speed

FILM SYNOPSIS:

Like its abundance of fine wines from across the land, California is known
for its equally sweet and dry riding that it has to offer. As a late starter
to the sport, Liz Hatch became the inaugural member of the California based
Vanderkitten professional female racing team in 2008.

Come and follow Liz on her local training loops around Marin County, just
north of San Francisco, as this inspiring and sometimes eye opening
documentary unfolds. Discover how she finally made it into the world of pro
cycling, what it means to her and ultimately where she wants to go.

Join Liz on a ride up Mt.Tamalpais, the birthplace of mountain biking, roll
along the wild Pacific coastline and circle the picturesque paradise loop as
the mellow miles pass with nothing but a care in the world and the warmth of
a sunny day on your back.

In the end you will come to realize, it's not about winning, it's about
living your dream!

Thank you to all our sponsors and supporters: ACTION WIPES

Old November 24th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Nov 23, 11:18*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/eli...-than-ever-in-...

This is gonna be funny.

The Lizard can't even finish an NRC race and here she is all excited and
dopey about racing in Europe as Rochelle Gilmore's maid.

snip

Dumbass -

Rochelle Gilmore is hot.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old November 24th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
Dumbass -
Rochelle Gilmore is hot.

Png or jpg.
Old November 24th 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." wrote:

On Nov 23, 11:18*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/blogs/eli...-than-ever-in-...

This is gonna be funny.

The Lizard can't even finish an NRC race and here she is all excited and
dopey about racing in Europe as Rochelle Gilmore's maid.

snip

Dumbass -

Rochelle Gilmore is hot.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

She's alright. Not my type though. I like my chicks to have deer legs, not
rhino legs.

Thanks,

Magilla