Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

Old November 24th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Nov 24, 10:32*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

it's all about LANCE ...
Old November 24th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

Riders that have ridden the TOUR, along with some ages in July 2010...

LANCE - 38
Beppu
Horner - 38
Klöden - 35
Leipheimer - 36
Paulinho
Popovych
Rast
Rubiera - 37
Steegmans
Vaitkus
Zubeldia - 33

I dunno, I'm not seeing any grand tour victories in 2010.

Bob Schwartz
Old November 24th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Nov 24, 11:09*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

Riders that have ridden the TOUR, along with some ages in July 2010...

LANCE - 38
Beppu
Horner - 38
Klöden - 35
Leipheimer - 36
Paulinho
Popovych
Rast
Rubiera - 37
Steegmans
Vaitkus
Zubeldia - 33

I dunno, I'm not seeing any grand tour victories in 2010.

Bob Schwartz

Dumbass -- The COMEBACK isn't about winning races; it's about raising
awareness for cancer ... just like LANCE has said time and time
again ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7fV-48DT3E&

Old November 24th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

Riders that have ridden the TOUR, along with some ages in July 2010...

LANCE - 38
Beppu
Horner - 38
Klöden - 35
Leipheimer - 36
Paulinho
Popovych
Rast
Rubiera - 37
Steegmans
Vaitkus
Zubeldia - 33

I dunno, I'm not seeing any grand tour victories in 2010.

Bob Schwartz

This roster is like Old Timer's Day at Shea. In 3 years - under UCI
regulations - they will be required to change their name to Team Lemon
Club.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Nov 24, 9:23*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team...es-2010-roster

Thanks,

Magilla

Riders that have ridden the TOUR, along with some ages in July 2010...

LANCE - 38
Beppu
Horner - 38
Klöden - 35
Leipheimer - 36
Paulinho
Popovych
Rast
Rubiera - 37
Steegmans
Vaitkus
Zubeldia - 33

I dunno, I'm not seeing any grand tour victories in 2010.

Bob Schwartz

This roster is like Old Timer's Day at Shea.

Dumbass -

They'll get results. The DS is Johan Bruyneel and he always gets
results.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old November 24th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
[...]

Johan Broomhilda's results so far have banked on either Lance or Contador.
He no longer has ****A-DICK and Lance will likely never win another major
race in his life. Bruyneel has also relied on the fact that only 2-3 other
teams in the Tour de France even had the aspirations, let alone talent, to
win the overall GC. It's not like he was beating 30 teams who were in
legitimate contention for the GC in every Grant Tour.

Ask Georgio Hincapie if it matters if Broomhilda is in the ****ing car during
Paris Roubaix and see what he tells you. You can contact him at his new BMC
email address.

And finally....you seem to forget that the UCI is eliminating radios. So
Broomhilda better work on his water bottle pushes, cause that's the only way
he's gonna help his Radio**** team once they're on the road.

This thread is now officially closed for business.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

bar wrote:

On Nov 24, 11:09Ýam, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
[...]

The dirty little secret amongst the pros is that Lance doesn't mean
"comeback" in the way you Kool-Aid drinkers think he does.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 24th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Nov 24, 1:43*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Lance will likely never win another major
race in his life.

Likely is a qualifier.

What has happened to your self-confidence, Magilla?
--D-y
Old November 24th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

--D-y wrote:

On Nov 24, 1:43*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Lance will likely never win another major
race in his life.

Likely is a qualifier.

What has happened to your self-confidence, Magilla?
--D-y

When I am menstruating and don't use Playtex maximum absorbency tampons,
I lose my confidence.

Magilla

Team Columbia sucks donkey dick MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 0 August 22nd 09 09:43 PM
Unicycle roster? trials_uni Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 07:16 PM
Unicycle roster? swarbrim Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 07:01 PM
Unicycle roster? Victory Unicycling 0 February 7th 06 01:47 PM
jerry in vermont sucks JP's dick crit PRO Racing 2 January 2nd 06 04:50 PM