BiGHA Comments

Old November 23rd 03, 06:36 PM
Mark Leuck

Default BiGHA Comments

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message
link.net...

It seems that the one single person, TJ Theismen, who claimed to have
actually purchased a Bigha is the same person attempting identity theft
as shown by his static addres 65.125.99.194 being the same in both
messages. That demonstrates that like Lawrence Turner, he is a liar, and
most likely also like Lawrence Turner, a deeply disturbed individual. So
we can discount any statements of his as likely fabrications. So I have
to ask again, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

So it seems that even when someone comes out and says he has one he is then
branded a liar and disturbed?

Old November 23rd 03, 06:56 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Comments completely unrelated to BiGHA

Tom Sherman wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Good Grief! Are you listening to old Rushdie? I may have mentioned in
the past that although I do appreciate Rush I by no means agree with
him on everything.
Almost all conservatives are out to lunch on environmental issues. The
Dems are much better on taking care of mother earth. When I was
younger I used to vote for the Dems on this single issue alone.

For the record, I was looking for something in our soil lab at work, and
someone else had the local yak radio station on.

Limbaugh's style would turn me off even if I agreed with him.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

The only way to look at Rush is as entertainment primarily. He admits
also that that is his main function. But of course the underlying
instruction in conservative ideology is going on all the time. But who
else do you know who could go on the air for 3 hours a day 5 times a
week and more or less be fairly consistent in providing a high level
of entertainment. All liberal talk shows fail miserably at this.
Despite what you may think of Rush, he is often brilliant in his
analysis of things and also in the way he says things. On occasion you
can just about die from laughter at some of the things he says about
liberals.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 23rd 03, 07:34 PM
Lawrence Turner

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message hlink.net...
Lawrence Turner wrote:

Again, you've failed to outline details. If you criticized the Bigha
owner's post for being subjective, what do you consider your own to
be? I ask you again: name a specific instance of my lying.

I did. You are lying again.

It would look something like my previous post in which I outlined
several of your lies - none of which, it should be noted, you denied.

I did. You are lying again.

In your most recent post, you lie yet again, by saying I'm the
company's biggest defender. The fact of the matter is I have not
defended Bigha on this thread. The main purpose of my posts is to
point out your lies and expose the Jihad you lead against Bigha.

That's just nuts.

Thank you for your recommendation of a mental health professional.
Have you paid full price for such services? I have a hard time
believing that you, of all people, would recommend a product or
service that you have not tried when the basis of your anti-Bigha
Jihad was asking anyone with anything to say on the bike whether or
not they'd paid $3,000 for one.

Either you're the world's biggest hypocrite or the world's biggest
idiot. Which is it?

You know, there are antipsychotic drugs that can help you with these
delusions.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Main Entry: psy·cho·sis
Pronunciation: sI-'kO-s&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural psy·cho·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

While in the dictionary, please look up words such as "specific,"
"detail," and the verb "elaborate." Then try to make your post meet
those guidelines.

Have you paid full price for antipsychotic drugs?

It seems that the one single person, TJ Theismen, who claimed to have
actually purchased a Bigha is the same person attempting identity theft
as shown by his static addres 65.125.99.194 being the same in both
messages. That demonstrates that like Lawrence Turner, he is a liar, and
most likely also like Lawrence Turner, a deeply disturbed individual. So
we can discount any statements of his as likely fabrications. So I have
to ask again, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about
other people."
Virginia Woolf (1882-1941).

At what point will you finally break down and answer a question asked
of you? Do you not know what a question mark (?) is? When you see a
? at the end of a sentence, it means someone is asking you a question.
Smart people recognize this and then respond with a statement that
directly answers the question given to them. You have failed to do so
despite being given numerous chances. Either you are stupid or
somebody did not teach you how to read English.

Please look into a program called "Hooked on Phonics." Many people
find it to be useful.
Old November 23rd 03, 08:36 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message
link.net...

It seems that the one single person, TJ Theismen, who claimed to have
actually purchased a Bigha is the same person attempting identity theft
as shown by his static addres 65.125.99.194 being the same in both
messages. That demonstrates that like Lawrence Turner, he is a liar, and
most likely also like Lawrence Turner, a deeply disturbed individual. So
we can discount any statements of his as likely fabrications. So I have
to ask again, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

So it seems that even when someone comes out and says he has one he is then
branded a liar and disturbed?

No, when someone posts under two different names, one of them
impersonating me, from the same computer as shown by the same static
addres of 65.125.99.194, THAT makes him a liar. The need to lie makes it
seem likely that he is mentally disturbed. Does he even have a Bigha?
That seems very questionable now, especially considering how vague his
comments on it were.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to
stick to possibilities; truth isn't."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910).

Date: 1847
[...]

Are you now claiming that you can't even read your own posts? Go back
and read the lies you posted. Then get some professional help.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"The worst-tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were
wrong."
Wilson Mizner, American playwright (1876-1933).

Old November 23rd 03, 09:08 PM
Edward Dolan

(Hashim El Amin) wrote in message . com...

(Edward Dolan) wrote in message . com...

The Brits were pretty much determined to leave India in any event. The
place was more a burden to them than an asset. As for J.C. ever being
a war monger, you need to look a few centuries later for that
particular personage. It was Mohamed. He and his warriors converted
half the civilized world at the point of a sword. They still think
like that to this very day. But apparently it is alright with liberals
if such people acquire nuclear weapons. When liberals are threatened
with either Allah or death, they will choose Allah. Sounds like maybe
you would too.

Hopefully you're not as ignorant on other subjects as you are on
Muhammad and Islam. I suggest you change the topic as you're only
making yourself look incredibly stupid.

Here is a guy whose name is Hashim El Amin, a Muslim no doubt, and he
does not have one thing to say about the Islamic terrorists who are
infesting the world with their odious views and murderous actions.
Are their views all that different than those of the "peaceful"
Muslims? Maybe he could enlighten us instead of contributing to the
invective. Or maybe we are not suppose to be making any judgements
about the Islamic religion even though a branch of it are the scum of
the earth. Come on Hashim, tell it like it is if you are such a giant
intellect on the subject.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Is there a question or a point in there, or just another monologue on
your bigoted and uneducated views? Those who know nothing on a subject
should not act as though they're experts.

The point of my message was to get you to say something about the
Islamic terrorists, other than something like "I do not approve of
them". I have already gotten that much from Ian, another Muslim on
this newsgroup who otherwise does not have much to say about Muslim
terrorists. In other words, I would like to hear something from the
Muslims about how their brethren are behaving in the world. Or maybe
you do approve. I suspect you of being the ultimate bigot and the
ultimate ignoramus. By your silence here you are saying that it is OK
if my fellow Muslims kill Christians in their insane jihad against the
West. I say speak up or shut up!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 24th 03, 08:32 AM
Lawrence Turner

[...]

Have you paid for "professional help?" Have you paid for prescription
anti-psychotic drugs? You continually recommend products that you've
not admitted to using yourself. Judging by your Bigha comments, that
is a big no-no in your book. So have you or have you not received
psychological assistance?

Please feel free to answer any one of the questions or even address
any of the many issues I've covered in the previous posts. It won't
kill you NOT to change the subject. The worst that can happen is
you'll look stupid, which wouldn't exactly be headline news, either.
Old November 24th 03, 05:16 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Lawrence Turner wrote:
[...]

What a sad pathetic little loser that finds it necessary to spew so many
lies. Lies that are in defence of a bike he will not ever buy and in
defence of someone who has committed identity theft. If you are trolling
for pity, you have it.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason."
Oscar Wilde

Old November 24th 03, 05:57 PM
Hashim El Amin

[...]

What silly logic. I have as much to do with terrorism as you do with
Michael Jackson molesting children. I don't have to explain or
apologize to you for anything I didn't do, no more than you have to
condemn the actions of Jackson, Kobe Bryant, the Green River killer or
that lady in Texas who killed her children.
Because you "read a book" and watch CNN and Fox News, you now consider
yourself an expert on Islam. But if you really want to know the
truth, why don't you head down to your local mosque or find a place to
meet some muslims in your area? You'll probably find that they won't
try to kill you, they won't be mean to you, and they won't even try to
convert you - much less at the point of a sword. Instead, you'll
probably meet someone you have a lot in common with. Maybe someone
like me who enjoys playing golf and riding recumbent bicycles. Or you
might hear someone lecturing on how groups like Al Qaeda have nothing
to do with Islam and must be stopped. This is what I hear every week,
despite seeing on the news that we preach hatred and destruction of
America. Although this is not the sensationalized stuff that gets
angry people like yourself to buy books or tune in their TVs, it's the
best way to understand the true religion.
But if it makes you happier, please feel free to continue to spew lies
on a subject you know nothing about. Just find another place to do so,
or at least make it relate to recumebents in some way.
Old November 24th 03, 06:36 PM
Larry Varney

Hashim El Amin wrote:
[...]

I'll be the first to admit that, as far as I know, I don't know any
Muslims. In this part of the country, we're always on the tail end of
any immigration. Maybe people are avoiding us because the last bunches
to come through were the Irish and the Germans!
But seriously, I picked up a book just yesterday that sounds like it
might be interesting: "Silent No More - Confronting America's False
Images of Islam" by Paul Findley.
--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM