BiGHA Comments

Old November 26th 03, 07:26 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default BiGHA Comments

Lawrence Turner wrote:
"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message hlink.net...

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Have you paid for "professional help?" Have you paid for prescription
anti-psychotic drugs? You continually recommend products that you've
not admitted to using yourself. Judging by your Bigha comments, that
is a big no-no in your book. So have you or have you not received
psychological assistance?

Please feel free to answer any one of the questions or even address
any of the many issues I've covered in the previous posts. It won't
kill you NOT to change the subject. The worst that can happen is
you'll look stupid, which wouldn't exactly be headline news, either.

What a sad pathetic little loser that finds it necessary to spew so many
lies. Lies that are in defence of a bike he will not ever buy and in
defence of someone who has committed identity theft. If you are trolling
for pity, you have it.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason."
Oscar Wilde

Your lies have been exposed so many times, you've failed to answer so
many questions, that by now you have absolutely ZERO credibiltiy left.
For all we know, when you skeptically ask if anyone owns a Bigha, it
could be your way of admitting you ride one every day.

LIE:
11/18/03 11:46 PM
Lawrence Turner wrote:
Lorenzo, you've truly outdone yourself this time. You've stated that
Bigha is a piece of crap and it gets positive reviews. Then you say
it's overpriced and nobody in their right mind will buy it, and
somebody comes forward to say he owns one and it's worth every penny.

RESPONSE:
11/19/03 11:48 AM
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
You are quite simply lying. I have never said that the Bigha was "a
piece of crap", in fact I have several times said it looked like a good
bike - if it was in the $1200 to $1500 price range of comparative bikes.
Every positive review posted has been by someone who was given a Bigha
for review for free. Give me any thing for free and I'll tell you it was
great for the price I paid. So far (excluding the attempts at deception)
we have heard from one single person who has said they have paid full
price, and he has declined to give any details about the bike or any
info about why he purchase a Bigha rather then a comparative bike at a
much cheaper price or a much higher performance bike at a comparative
price, other then he just likes it and thinks it's nice.

LIE:
11/19/03 5:47 PM
Lawrence Turner wrote:
Newsflash: product reviews are given by reporters who do not purchase
the product. A review by a customer wouldn't exactly be objective,
now would it?
Why don't you write to your favorite magazine or TV show and ask them
how many of their products they reviewed were actually paid for?

As for Mr Theismen (the Bigha owner), isn't having a "nice" bike that
he likes justification enough? He said he's tried other bents and did
not find them as nice as the Bigha. If you really wanted more
specifics you could have asked, but you failed to.

It seems to me Lorenzo L. Love, that you've just about run out of
circles.

RESPONSE:
11/19/03 6:18 PM
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
Lying again. I asked the specific questions "Why did you decide to spend
that much when there are other much cheaper bikes that are in the same
class? In what way is this bike superior to similar but much less
expensive bikes? In what way is this bike the equal to similarly priced
but much higher performance bikes?" His answers were quite vague and
boil down to he just likes it better.

There seems to be no end to the lies Mr. Turner will spew to defend a
bicycle he himself does not deem worth purchasing. Is he counting on a
free review model?

Free review product placement is why most reviews are not worthwhile.
Only the few reviewers like the Consumers Union who pay full retail and
accept no advertising can be judged impartial and honest.

LIE:
11/19/03 11:10 PM
Lawrence Turner wrote:
Making no sense again. I thought he answered your question quite
nicely. If anything was vague, it was your question. If you wanted
technical details you could have asked a follow up. But you gave no
hint that you were not satisfied with his answer, seemingly because
somebody beat you at your own game by saying they paid full price for
a Bigha.

What confuses me is how you've stated many times people will defend
their purchases just to avoid looking bad, but now seem to think these
are the only objective reviews. And then a Bigha owner steps up to
give his opinion and you deem it worthless.

Mr Love seems to be talking out of several sides of the same mouth to
attack a bike he supposedly hasn't even seen. Why the vendetta? Is
he perhaps a disgruntled ex-Bigha employee?

RESPONSE:
11/20/03 9:44 AM
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
Still lying. What kind of psychological problems compel people to
continually lie in support of a bicycle that they themselves would never
buy? Only someone who has paid full price for anything can determine if
it is worth the price. I have never said otherwise. In fact I have
several times said that reviews from people who get items for free have
little value. The one solitary person who has said they had bought a
Bigha seems to like it a lot, but he declines to gives any objective
details on why. Meanwhile, Mr. Turner, who will not buy a Bigha,
continues to defend this bicycle. What possible reason is there for
this? Is he really a Bigha employee? Or is he just another psycho?

I could go on and on. What a sad little man. Obviously incapable of
distinguishing his fantasies from reality.

By the way, this "TJ Theismen" who is the sole person who claimed to
have bought a Bigha (other then a poor attempt at deception by another
nutcase) is known to have committed identity theft and fraud by posting
under both the "TJ Theismen" identity and my name from his computer with
the static address 65.125.99.194 being the same in both messages. As
this demonstrates he is a liar and considering the very vague
explanations of why he purchased a Bigha, it has become very
questionable whether he has actually ever saw a Bigha, much less
purchased one.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Main Entry: psy·cho·sis
Pronunciation: sI-'kO-s&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural psy·cho·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

My position is clearly outlined in all of my previous posts. I raised
issues that you've completely dodged and to this moment have not
acknowledged. Even after reading the previous messages again, I don't
see where you can say I'm lying. Where have I lied? Specifically, in
your own words, using your own interpretation, tell me how I'm a liar.

I understand your home is probably equipped with padded walls, but I
need you to really focus and try to speak English with me here and use
clear logic. The babble talk and wild assumptions don't cut it in the
sane world. You may want to get your nurse or babysitter to help you
compose your response.

Thank You. We may actually be making some progress here!

The posts are all there for everyone to see. To see that you are
continuing to lie in support of a ridiculously overpriced bicycle that
you yourself would never buy and in defense of someone who has committed
identity theft and fraud. Your poor grasp of reality and your inability
to understand your own writing doesn't change anything. Get help.

Date: 1847

Old November 26th 03, 09:55 AM
Edward Dolan

Larry Varney wrote in message ...

skip wrote:
Oh no. The one group idea wouldn't be my interpetation at all.

My question is how do current day Muslim beliefs and deeds relate to current
day Judeo-Christian shared beliefs and deeds in the areas of compassion,
peace, interfaith tolerance, women's rights, etc. What rationalizations
does the author use to convince us that Muslims can bind (whatever the
author means by the term) together with Christians and Jews concerning these
matters?

skip

See, there's the problem: just what *are* "current day Muslim beliefs
*and deeds*"? It's as much a mistake to say that the actions of a few
reflect the beliefs of the many.
Such as: is it the belief of Christians that doctors who perform
abortions should be killed? How about that demons inhabit the bodies of
people who won't behave, and that they should have them beaten out of them?
Just because someone says they are of a particular belief, it may be
that the actual writings and "offical" rules of that group do not
sancton those actions. So, I don't believe that all Christians are
guilty of murdering abortion doctors. Do you? And I don't believe that
all Christians support the idea of murdering abortion doctors. Do you?
Finally, it's not a matter of *can" the Muslims "bind together" with
Christians and Jews on certain matters - they already are! Check out the
writings in the various religious documents and see where they agree and
disagree. Don't fall for the idea that the murdering Christians, for
instance, are representative of the whole, and the same goes for Jews,
Muslims, Republicans, etc.

I am not interested in what Mr. Varney has to say with respect to the
Muslims. He knows as little about them as I do. I would be interested
in hearing what some Muslim has to say in defense of the Muslim
terrorists. Such a person could perhaps explain and justify some of
their beliefs and practices which we in the West find repugnant and
disgusting, not to say horrible (skip has already cited a few of those
practices).

I do not believe the Muslim religion is a religion of peace, but
rather it is a religion of perpetual war against the "infidel". It has
no toleration for other religious beliefs and will always persecute
those of other religious beliefs if it has the advantage and can do so
safely. The history of Muslim countries is replete with countless
examples. The Muslims currently living in the West are being
Westernized and so there is no danger of their intolerance ever
manifesting itself in the West.

And the Muslim treatment of women is an abomination which they cannot
justify to any Westerner. But let them try. I am listening.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 26th 03, 11:24 AM
Ian

Edward Dolan scribed with passion and wit:

I am not interested in what Mr. Varney has to say with respect to the
Muslims. He knows as little about them as I do. I would be interested
in hearing what some Muslim has to say in defense of the Muslim
terrorists. Such a person could perhaps explain and justify some of
their beliefs and practices which we in the West find repugnant and
disgusting, not to say horrible (skip has already cited a few of those
practices).

There is no defence against terrorism, and this goes for U.S. policy as
well.

I do not believe the Muslim religion is a religion of peace, but
rather it is a religion of perpetual war against the "infidel". It has
no toleration for other religious beliefs and will always persecute
those of other religious beliefs if it has the advantage and can do so
safely. The history of Muslim countries is replete with countless
examples. The Muslims currently living in the West are being
Westernized and so there is no danger of their intolerance ever
manifesting itself in the West.

"Thou shalt not kill" is in the Quran, when I was educated as a child in the
Mosque we were told always to respect the religious tenets of other faiths,
because it always costs a person something to be faithful to a creed and
that sacrifice shows character.
To mock the wishy washy, Christian on Sunday, hedonist in the week brigade
is something anyone can take part in though, hypocrisy is always fair game.

And the Muslim treatment of women is an abomination which they cannot
justify to any Westerner. But let them try. I am listening.

Women are different but equal, you are blinded by extremists that you insist
are representative of true Islam whilst admitting you know little or nothing
of the faith.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Old November 26th 03, 12:30 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:

The most intelligent thing you can do when it comes time to read a
book is to choose which book to read among the many thousands that are
available. Poor Mr. Varney has been taken in by the first book about
Muslims to fall into his hands. He is even so ignorant that he does
not want to even read a book review and find out what others who are
many times smarter than him think about it. That is the ultimate
ignorance and the hallmark of an uneducated person.

ROTFL! Dolan, I never said anything about not wanting to read a book
review to see what others think about a book - what I've been saying,
all along, is that I will not let others do my thinking for me - if I
have the chance to read the book myself, I will do so, and not let
someone else determine my opinion for me.
There are some things that we either cannot check out for ourselves,
or are extremely difficult to do. As in, I will have to take the words
of others as to how it feels to walk on the moon.
But I CAN read a book, and I will. Why won't you?
--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old November 26th 03, 03:20 PM
Eduardo L P Jr

"Edward Dolan" escreveu na mensagem
om...

I do not believe the Muslim religion is a religion of peace, but
rather it is a religion of perpetual war against the "infidel". It has
no toleration for other religious beliefs and will always persecute
those of other religious beliefs if it has the advantage and can do so
safely. The history of Muslim countries is replete with countless
examples. The Muslims currently living in the West are being
Westernized and so there is no danger of their intolerance ever
manifesting itself in the West.

You've described the Xiita muslims (the minority), not the Sunita muslims
(the majority)... Muslim religion is a religion of peace. The principle of
Jihad, isn't the war against the infidels... Jihad is a fight against
infidelity. Not all the muslim people are terrorist.

Before you blow me in bits, I'm not muslim, I'm roman catholic, but I have
several muslim friends, jew friends and protestant friends. I respect their
religions, because I like when they respect mine...

God Bless You!

[]'s Eduardo
--

Ypê Bike: http://www.ypebike.cjb.net/
Ypê Mono: http://www.ype.unicyclist.com/

---

Old November 26th 03, 03:47 PM
Edward Dolan

Ian wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan scribed with passion and wit:

I am not interested in what Mr. Varney has to say with respect to the
Muslims. He knows as little about them as I do. I would be interested
in hearing what some Muslim has to say in defense of the Muslim
terrorists. Such a person could perhaps explain and justify some of
their beliefs and practices which we in the West find repugnant and
disgusting, not to say horrible (skip has already cited a few of those
practices).

There is no defence against terrorism, and this goes for U.S. policy as
well.

U.S. policy at home and abroad is never based on terrorism. To think
otherwise is just too ignorant for words.

[...]

Frankly, I am not interested in what is in the Koran (this is the
spelling I grew up with - is it not considered to be correct anymore I
wonder?). I am far more interested in what is being preached in the
mosques and what is being taught in the schools. If you tell me that
you were taught to be tolerant of other faiths I will believe you, but
I fear that is not what is going on today in the Middle East. Are
Moslems equally tolerant of those professing no faith at all I wonder,
in other words, of atheists?

And the Muslim treatment of women is an abomination which they cannot
justify to any Westerner. But let them try. I am listening.

Women are different but equal, you are blinded by extremists that you insist
are representative of true Islam whilst admitting you know little or nothing
of the faith.

I too think women are very different than men in many and important
ways but they should have equal rights and equal opportunities under
the law and in practice. This revolution occurred many generations ago
in the West but I have not yet seen the equivalent revolution in the
Moslem World. Until I do I will not hold the Muslim religion in any
esteem.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Lorenzo - please take your Prozac, come back in a few hours after it's
kicked in, then read and respond my posts. Obviously whatever content
is in these posts goes right over your head and you need help.

Again, I've not defended anything on this thread. Not a bike, nor a
person. I've asked you many questions and exposed your lies and
insanity. When called on it, you've responded only by changing the
subject.

Let me put a question out for you, pure and simple.

1. Who gives the best and most objective reviews?
a) People who get the bike for free
b) People who are full price customers

We've caught you coming down on both sides of the issue here. Please
note that "whoever agrees with LLL on the merits of the product" is
NOT an acceptable answer.

This thing that I asked you is called a question. Questions deserve
answers, and most people habitually answer questions without having to
make serious psychological progress. I placed this question quite
obviously so you would see it, and hopefully answer it. Such a
question could be simply answered by pretty much anyone in the world,
though I'm sure you'll miraculously find a way to avoid it.

I look forward to your babbling response, though I'd prefer the
non-babbling version.
Old November 26th 03, 07:01 PM
skip

[...]

Mr. Varney you are beginning to parse words and changing the subject to a
lunatic who shot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood Clinic and demon
possession.

I took a look at the human rights violations documented by Amnesty
International and the UN concerning the Islamic Republic of Iran. Looking at
the record here are my observations in the areas of their Compassion, Peace,
Inter-Faith, and Women's Rights:

Compassion - Bloodthirsty is more like it. Political dissenters, criminals,
homosexuals, transgender people, of other religions etc. are subjected to
death sentences, executions, arrests, and detention according to the U.N.
Recently four men were stoned to death for unspecified reasons.

Peace - Kept internally by brutal savage force.

Interfaith Tolerance - Serious problems here. The UN has recorded
egregious violations against the Baha'i community of Iran, that country's
second largest religious minority. The UN calls it "an unabated pattern of
persecution". Same goes for Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and most
especially those who denounce religion or are atheist.

Women's Rights - Basically non-existent. I think each Islamic man can own
up to five of them. Stoning is still practiced in cases of adultery. Most
recently in Shiraz seven women were given 50 lashes each for allegedly
showing disrespect during the month of Ramadan.

If there is anything that should be wiped off the face of the earth I would
put Islamic Republics toward the top of the list. Thankfully the Islamic
regime in Afghanistan is back in their caves where they belong, at least for
the time being.

skip

Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Lorenzo - please take your Prozac, come back in a few hours after it's
kicked in, then read and respond my posts. Obviously whatever content
is in these posts goes right over your head and you need help.

Again, I've not defended anything on this thread. Not a bike, nor a
person. I've asked you many questions and exposed your lies and
insanity. When called on it, you've responded only by changing the
subject.

I have done nothing but stick to the subject of who would buy a Bigha.
Every time you try to change it, I have to bring in back. You haven't
bought one nor are you going to buy one so just what do you have to say
on the subject? Nothing except to continue to defend this overpriced
bike and a person known to be a fraud and identity thief who claimed to
have bought one.

Let me put a question out for you, pure and simple.

1. Who gives the best and most objective reviews?
a) People who get the bike for free
b) People who are full price customers

Answered several times. In fact it was answered again in the message you
just responded to, but you edited that part out. Now I wonder way you
choose to do that. Another attempt to deceive or just part of your
selective perception of reality?

We've caught you coming down on both sides of the issue here. Please
note that "whoever agrees with LLL on the merits of the product" is
NOT an acceptable answer.

This thing that I asked you is called a question. Questions deserve
answers, and most people habitually answer questions without having to
make serious psychological progress. I placed this question quite
obviously so you would see it, and hopefully answer it. Such a
question could be simply answered by pretty much anyone in the world,
though I'm sure you'll miraculously find a way to avoid it.

I look forward to your babbling response, though I'd prefer the
non-babbling version.

It doesn't matter how often you attack me for asking a simple question,
you still look like a delusional fool.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

“In the old days being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody’s crazy.”
Charles Manson

Old November 26th 03, 11:30 PM
Hashim El Amin

"skip" wrote in message ...
[...]

Skip, there is no limit to the number of women muslim men can own. I
myself have 12 (joking of course)! What will you think of next?

I'm glad you enjoy reading reports by the UN and Amnesty
International. I'm sure you find these reports to be very
informative, except when they report on Israel, in which case they are
clearly biased, correct?

In all honesty, many countries practice what is called "Sharia" or
Islamic law, but their interpretations are ridiculous. True Islamic
law makes serious convictions almost impossible. In the case of the
adultering woman, at least 3 eyewitnesses must testify against her.
So unless she has sex in the street or on video, it'd be hard to
prove. Capital punishment can be sentenced for many crimes, but the
Qu'ran has many lines similar to the Bible's "let he without sin cast
the first stone."

I think the problem is "Holy-Men" such as Osama and the leaders in
these countries truly regard themselves as without sin. They use
their versions of Islamic law to keep themselves in power, and hold
their adversaries down.

Again, if muslims are so intolerant, why do we not go door to door
trying to convert people? When have you seen an ad encouraging you to
check out Islam? If God wanted to unite man under one nation and one
religion he would. Diversity and how we deal with one another is a
part of life's test.

This is why as a leader, Muhammad did not force all of his followers
to convert to Islam. Non-muslim residents paid a lower tax rate and
did not have to serve in the military even though they enjoyed equal
rights under the law.

Christians tell me I will go to hell because I do not share their
beliefs. I do not believe you will go to hell for being a non-muslim.
I will be judged according to Islam and you will be judged according
to your own standards - even if you are an atheist.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about Islam. It's sad that the
actions of the few zealots will control the perception you have of the
masses. But if you're interested in learning the truth I suggest you
meet muslims in your area or read the Qu'ran for yourself (and while
you're at it, please find me anything in there about 72 virgins for
each martyr - it's just a myth). If you want to continue following
your own foolish and bigoted views, be my guest as well. I for one
would be happy to drop this subject.

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM