BiGHA Comments

Old November 27th 03, 11:02 AM
Lawrence Turner

Default BiGHA Comments

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message hlink.net...
William Higley, Sr. wrote:

Question: If a bear craps in the woods and no one is around, does it still
stink?

Answer: Who cares.

Would you pay $3000 to find out?

At this point in time "Who Cares"?

Logic is lost on our dear L.L.L. Rest assured that what any of us write here
will probably have a very negligible effect on the sales of BiGHA. If it
goes down in flames it will not be because of the efforts of Mr. Love. If
the sales go platinum, I doubt that will be a repudiation of his concerns.

Let him pretend he has convinced us all with his superior logic. That may
get him to quit whining.

William Higley, Sr. (Have I crapped in the woods? Are you willing to pay
$3000 to find out?)
Vision R-50
RANS Rocket

Have you purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price? Will you? Do you
have anything at all to say about Bigha? If the answer to these
questions are no, when why are you posting under this subject?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

“In the old days being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody’s crazy.”
Charles Manson

I've noticed that Lorenzo thinks he owns any conversation pertaining
to Bigha. If you don't condemn the bike and join his Jihad, he acts
as though you have no right to post on his thread and calls you
insane. Sure, you're allowed to call the bike Satan on Wheels, but if
think otherwise, or simply do not have an opinion on the bike, you
become his blood enemy.

I honestly can't figure out his obsession with Bigha. I'm beginning
to think he's a semi-functioning Autistic and something about Bigha
triggers unpleasant memories from his childhood.

You may have noticed some of my posts above where I ask him specific
questions. He's never actually responded to any of them, he only says
I'm crazy or I'm a liar. When I ask him to be more specific he says
I'm crazy or I'm a liar. I thought he was just being a troll at
first, but now I honestly think he doesn't know any better.

Either he's delusional or completely self-centered. And what's with
the quotes he's always adding on to his posts? Are they supposed to
make him look more intelligent? I have a hard time trusting people
who back up their points with quotes from Charles Manson.

I guess I was trying to have an argument with him, but I've already
won by default because I'm the only one who makes coherant points.
Old November 27th 03, 11:28 AM
Hashim El Amin

(Edward Dolan) wrote in message . com...
(Hashim El Amin) wrote in message . com...

"skip" wrote in message ...

[...]

I took a look at the human rights violations documented by Amnesty
International and the UN concerning the Islamic Republic of Iran. Looking at
the record here are my observations in the areas of their Compassion, Peace,
Inter-Faith, and Women's Rights:

Compassion - Bloodthirsty is more like it. Political dissenters, criminals,
homosexuals, transgender people, of other religions etc. are subjected to
death sentences, executions, arrests, and detention according to the U.N.
Recently four men were stoned to death for unspecified reasons.

Peace - Kept internally by brutal savage force.

Interfaith Tolerance - Serious problems here. The UN has recorded
egregious violations against the Baha'i community of Iran, that country's
second largest religious minority. The UN calls it "an unabated pattern of
persecution". Same goes for Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and most
especially those who denounce religion or are atheist.

Women's Rights - Basically non-existent. I think each Islamic man can own
up to five of them. Stoning is still practiced in cases of adultery. Most
recently in Shiraz seven women were given 50 lashes each for allegedly
showing disrespect during the month of Ramadan.

If there is anything that should be wiped off the face of the earth I would
put Islamic Republics toward the top of the list. Thankfully the Islamic
regime in Afghanistan is back in their caves where they belong, at least for
the time being.

skip

Skip, there is no limit to the number of women muslim men can own. I
myself have 12 (joking of course)! What will you think of next?

I'm glad you enjoy reading reports by the UN and Amnesty
International. I'm sure you find these reports to be very
informative, except when they report on Israel, in which case they are
clearly biased, correct?

Here is our moronic Muslim again daring to compare Israel with Iran.
He is as bad as that other idiot on this newsgroup, Mr. Sherman , who
does this sort of thing all the time too. But Mr. Sherman always likes
to leave the impression that what Israel is doing is much worse! Like
I have said before, if you are going to be an idiot, you might as well
go all the way and be a complete idiot like Mr. Sherman.

I'm not comparing any two countries. I just find it interesting that
he would cite a UN report, when I'm almost certain if anyone cited a
UN report on Israel he would condemn it, and so would you. You can't

In all honesty, many countries practice what is called "Sharia" or
Islamic law, but their interpretations are ridiculous. True Islamic
law makes serious convictions almost impossible. In the case of the
adultering woman, at least 3 eyewitnesses must testify against her.
So unless she has sex in the street or on video, it'd be hard to
prove. Capital punishment can be sentenced for many crimes, but the
Qu'ran has many lines similar to the Bible's "let he without sin cast
the first stone."

Here is the most pitiful excuse for the barbarities of Islam that I
have ever read. You had best leave it to your clerics to explain it as
you have just confirmed every bad impression any Westerner ever had
about Islam.

To compare the Bible to the Koran is another outrage. One is at the
least a work of art and the other is nothing but insane ramblings
about on the level of the Book of Mormon. Islam was a sect that never
became any thing other than what it originally was - a sect. It is not
a true universal religion at all. It was spread by force of arms and
that is still the only way it can convert anyone.

I think the problem is "Holy-Men" such as Osama and the leaders in
these countries truly regard themselves as without sin. They use
their versions of Islamic law to keep themselves in power, and hold
their adversaries down.

Islamic law (all versions of it) ought to be thrown into the dust bin
of history where it belongs. That anyone in this day and age can be
living according to such nonsense is beyond belief to those of us in
the West. The various Islamic "republics" that we have seen so far
(Afghanistan and Iran) are an abomination and totally go against human
nature. They are as bad as communism ever was, maybe even worse since
the ideology supporting them is even crazier.

Your last few comments are so stupid they deserve no comment. Sorry,
try harder next time.

Again, if muslims are so intolerant, why do we not go door to door
trying to convert people? When have you seen an ad encouraging you to
check out Islam? If God wanted to unite man under one nation and one
religion he would. Diversity and how we deal with one another is a
part of life's test.

You are confusing tolerance with proselytizing. I have already told
you repeatedly that Muslims proselytize at the point of a sword.
Either convert or die! You might want to consider converting to
Christianity if you are truly God-saturated. The best version I can
recommend to you is Roman Catholicism. It is one of the oldest
religions and has a proven track record and its adherents regard it as
the only true religion. All others, including Islam, are heretical.

I just told you muslims don't try to convert anyone to anything. But
I guess you know better than me, since I apparently know nothing about
the religion I practice and you are an expert on it because you've
seen Fox News. You're making very little sense. It's painful to see
you revert to your bigotry rather than accept knowledge or other
points of view that are presented. You act as though you're
omnipotent even though you don't even know some of the most basic and
trivial facts on the subject.

This is why as a leader, Muhammad did not force all of his followers
to convert to Islam. Non-Muslim residents paid a lower tax rate and
did not have to serve in the military even though they enjoyed equal
rights under the law.

Christians tell me I will go to hell because I do not share their
beliefs. I do not believe you will go to hell for being a non-muslim.
I will be judged according to Islam and you will be judged according
to your own standards - even if you are an atheist.

We atheists will be judged according to what takes place in the
history of the times we live in, not in some never-never other world.
Because of that, we are also capable of judging all other religions by
the standard which we accept for ourselves. The Islamic terrorists
have been found severely wanting and all I want is to see all of them
dead. I hope there is a hell so they can spend all eternity there
being repeatedly blown to pieces by bombs.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about Islam. It's sad that the
actions of the few zealots will control the perception you have of the
masses. But if you're interested in learning the truth I suggest you
meet Muslims in your area or read the Qu'ran for yourself (and while
you're at it, please find me anything in there about 72 virgins for
each martyr - it's just a myth). If you want to continue following
your own foolish and bigoted views, be my guest as well. I for one
would be happy to drop this subject.

No Christian or atheist is interested in reading the Koran for
heaven's sake! Why would we want to read that when we have the Bible
to read. And we do not need to talk to individual Muslims either. We
know all we need to know by following the news reports of what your
brethren are doing in the world. Do you think we are stupid or what?
If I think you are trying to kill me, I will then try to kill you
first. That is the ultimate "truth". You are the worst apologist for
Islam that I have ever been exposed to.

OK, was there a point in there somewhere? Should you be judged by the
actions of every Minnestoan, every American or every athiest? Do you
agree with everything Bill Clinton stands for? Are you a clone of
Jesse Ventura? No, you can only speak for yourself. It's silly to
lump everyone of a particular group together. Especially when that
group represents 20% of the planet!

Why don't you just come out and yell it ... "I God Damn all those
****ing Islamic terrorist *******s to hell - and let's all do all we
can to kill them all and put them out of their misery as fast as
possible"! If that is being simplistic, then I plead guilty.

I cannot damn terrorists to Hell. Only God can do such a thing, and I
believe he will. Muhammad warns us of a time in the future when
people will use his teachings to spreat violence, hate and evil. He
tells us they must be defeated. Many muslims, including myself,
believe Osama and co. to be these people. I support the efforts to
topple him.
Old November 27th 03, 01:03 PM
Edward Dolan

Tom Sherman wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Here is our moronic Muslim again daring to compare Israel with Iran.
He is as bad as that other idiot on this newsgroup, Mr. Sherman , who
does this sort of thing all the time too. But Mr. Sherman always likes
to leave the impression that what Israel is doing is much worse!...

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

The Jews do not need external enemies. They have enough enemies within
Judaism. The only people who would read what you reference are enemies
of the State of Israel. Since I am not an enemy of the State of
Israel, I will of course not bother to read any of it. Suffice it to
say, the vast majority of the Jews world wide greatly favor the
existence of the State of Israel and most will fight to the death to
defend it. Israel is our one and only ally in the region and a true
friend to the U.S. I know something about loyalty to one's friends and
so does the average Israeli.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 27th 03, 03:12 PM
Edward Dolan

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

No Christian or atheist is interested in reading
the Koran for heaven's sake! Why would we want
to read that when we have the Bible to read.

Why on earth would I want to read the bible? I'm no more interested in
reading it than I am in reading the Koran, the Book of Mormon or "Mein
Kampf".

Do you mean you personally or you as a representative of Western
civilization?

Nope, not a good analysis or understanding of what I said. The Bible
is THE BOOK of Western civilization. It is the foundation of the
Judeo-Christian ethic which underlies all our Western democracies. It
is our Book par excellence.

The Koran is alien to us and need not concern us except to the extent
that we need to know how to defend against its teachings. The Book of
Mormon and Mein Kampf are minor books in the extreme and are side
shows to Western civilization.

Any Muslim who expects those of us in the West to bother about the
Koran is not oriented in reality. The Koran is a mole hill; the Bible
is Mt. Everest. If you want to play intellectual games you are going
to have to learn how to make evaluations and not be running things
together.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 27th 03, 03:37 PM
Edward Dolan

(Hashim El Amin) wrote in message . com...

(Edward Dolan) wrote in message . com...
[...]
No Christian or atheist is interested in reading the Koran for
heaven's sake! Why would we want to read that when we have the Bible
to read. And we do not need to talk to individual Muslims either. We
know all we need to know by following the news reports of what your
brethren are doing in the world. Do you think we are stupid or what?
If I think you are trying to kill me, I will then try to kill you
first. That is the ultimate "truth". You are the worst apologist for
Islam that I have ever been exposed to.

OK, was there a point in there somewhere? Should you be judged by the
actions of every Minnesotan, every American or every atheist? Do you
agree with everything Bill Clinton stands for? Are you a clone of
Jesse Ventura? No, you can only speak for yourself. It's silly to
lump everyone of a particular group together. Especially when that
group represents 20% of the planet!

Groups are judged each and every day in this world by everyone. The
Muslims themselves through out the Middle East are the most group
think people on the face of the earth (of course, to dissent there is
to maybe lose your head). People are judged by their associations, by
the groups they belong to.

As a Muslim, you will not escape from some of the anti-Muslim
sentiment that is building world wide against your religion as a
result of what the terrorists are doing. It is one thing to speak for
yourself, but you cannot escape your group identifications either.

There is nothing peculiar about being a Minnesotan, but there is about
being an American. Every American as soon as he goes abroad realizes
that in a flash. Some groups count, others don't.

Why don't you just come out and yell it ... "I God Damn all those
****ing Islamic terrorist *******s to hell - and let's all do all we
can to kill them all and put them out of their misery as fast as
possible"! If that is being simplistic, then I plead guilty.

I cannot damn terrorists to Hell. Only God can do such a thing, and I
believe he will. Muhammad warns us of a time in the future when
people will use his teachings to spreat violence, hate and evil. He
tells us they must be defeated. Many muslims, including myself,
believe Osama and co. to be these people. I support the efforts to
topple him.

OK! It was like pulling teeth, but you have said the right thing. I do
admit you to the common company of humanity despite your religion. You
are not a terrorist, but you are part of a religion from which it
springs. The Muslim terrorists will have to be finally wiped off the
face of the earth by their fellow Muslims in their homeland of the
Middle East. I think the Saudi will eventually undertake to do this,
especially if they keep getting attacked by the terrorists.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 27th 03, 04:13 PM
Edward Dolan

(Hashim El Amin) wrote in message . com...

[...]

I agree that many "free thinkers" are often closed minded indeed. But
you seem to only be describing yourself when you speak of being ruled
by an ideology that tells you what to think about everything under the
sun. Your ideology is Fox News and whatever book it is you read, and
you refuse to test their accuracy by learning anything on the subject.
Sir, you are not an expert!

Conservative ideology is a mess and always has been. Liberal ideology
is much more structured and thorough going. It has been worked on over
the past century and means something. Conservative thinking wanders
all over the place and I would never describe it as an ideology. It is
more just what traditional Americans have always thought about things
and is largely defined by its opposition to liberal ideology.

What I know about the world is mostly based on a lifetime of reading
and experience. I do not have to gather the latest news on everything
to have an opinion. I know what to think with out being burdened by a
lot of facts.

Honestly, what do you know about Christian Palestinians? They are
fighting for the same cause as most Muslim Palestinians. They join
terror groups (secular ones) and willfully fight against Israelis.
Not all Palestinian groups are Islamic based. There are a few, such
as Islamic Jihad and Hamas, however the vast majority are secular and
anyone can join.

The Palestinians, whatever their religion (I suspect it is 95%
Muslim), are the most badly led people in the world. Arafat has been a
disaster for them. He should have been overthrown many years ago. I do
not know why Israel has not taken him out long ago.

Also, what do you know about Arab press? There are many news networks
just like in the US. Not all countries control the media - just an
unfortunate few. Also, you make the mistake of confusing the "muslim
world" with the "arab world." The two are not synonomous despite the
stereotype.

I refuse to discuss the Muslim Arab press with you. Mr. Sherman is
your man for that. He will tell you that they have us much freedom as
we do here in the West no doubt.

I well know the difference between the Arab World and the Muslim
World. Nonetheless, religion is the strongest bond in the Muslim
World, most especially in third world countries which have poorly
developed nation states. That is why Osama can move so freely all over
the Muslim World. Islam is more important than is nationalism. The
reverse is the case in the Christian West.

So who do you hate mo Tom Sherman or Muslims?

I only hate the Muslim terrorists!

Ed Dolan wrote:

I would further suggest to you that most Americans are not having
exactly a love relationship with Muslims. On the contrary, the hatred
of them is growing by leaps and bounds. I feel like Paul Revere
sounding the alarm. But sleep on McDuff! You will never know what
kills you as you are sound asleep and nothing can wake you up.

What? I'm so confused by that last paragraph that I cannot possibly
formulate a response.

You would have to read Shakespeare to get the allusion to McDuff.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old November 27th 03, 04:19 PM
Larry Varney

Edward Dolan wrote:
I know what to think with out being burdened by a
lot of facts.

You would have to read Shakespeare to get the allusion to McDuff.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

It's a toss-up as to which is funnier.
--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old November 27th 03, 07:57 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

William Higley, Sr. wrote:

[...]

Coherant? You repeatedly lie about what I have said, falsely claim I
never answer questions even as you quote my answers, continually try to
change the subject because you don't like the answers to my questions.
If that is your definition of coherent then you are even more delusional
then I thought.

The question is: Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?
The answer that Turner is trying to cover up is NO, no one experienced
with recumbent bicycles is buying this bike because it is ridiculously
overpriced. Not even Turner will buy one. Why Turner would be so
troubled by this is curious. If he doesn't have a financial interest
then why does he care? The only answer I can come up with is that he is
just plain nuts.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Main Entry: psy·cho·sis
Pronunciation: sI-'kO-s&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural psy·cho·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Old November 27th 03, 08:32 PM
Tom Sherman

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Main Entry: bor·ing
Pronunciation: 'bOr-i[ng], 'bor-
Function: adjective
Date: 1840
: causing boredom : TIRESOME

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 27th 03, 11:35 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Tom Sherman wrote:

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Main Entry: bor·ing
Pronunciation: 'bOr-i[ng], 'bor-
Function: adjective
Date: 1840
: causing boredom : TIRESOME

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Yes, people who feel compelled to make off topic comments in an attempt
to change the subject do get boring. Do you understand how the delete
button works?

Back to the subject, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a
known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly
greater than that of any other animal."
H. L. Mencken

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM