uniproshop: A NEW Unicycle Retail Store Now Open!

Old March 27th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default uniproshop: A NEW Unicycle Retail Store Now Open!

Hello Everyone,
My unicycle business, uniproshop, is up and running now! Yee-haw! We do
have a website, 'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com), but
there is not much there as of right now but we're working on building
it up over time. We are subleasing part of a BMX store as our
storefront and you can find the address on the website. Please call for
an appointment in advance or just call or email me with any questions
or items you may need.

As of right now we are taking any special orders you may have. We are
officially a unicycle.com dealer meaning we can order anything
www.unicycle.com sells. This means we will be selling their stuff for
the same price as they do, so if you live close by you wouldn't have to
pay for shipping! We will start out with a very limited inventory
and slowly build it up over time. If you need any unicycles, parts or
accessories PLEASE contact me and I will get what you need! If you need
something right away and can't wait you can contact me to see if we
have it in stock, otherwise I'd probably recommend just buying it from
unicycle.com. But if you want to support the LUS (local uni shop) and
not in a rush, or know of something you want or need in the future, let
me know and I'll make sure to have it. And of course feel free to
spread the good news! Cheers!

Jamey Mossengren
www.uniproshop.com

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

"Not all who wander are lost." -J. R. R. Tolkien
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 27th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Will you guys have a website similiar to udc where you can order parts
to be shipped to you? Because that would be awesome.

--
littleman
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 27th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Go for it and Good Luck!

--
U-Turn

-- Dave Stockton
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 27th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

littleman wrote:
Will you guys have a website similiar to udc where you can order parts
to be shipped to you? Because that would be awesome.

Yes, sooner or later (several months) we will have a website where you
can order things directly as well as many other cool features. As of
right now you need to either email me or call me with what you want.
I'll tell you the price and order it for you if you want/need it.
Cheers! Off to the MOAB MUni Fest! Literally walking out the door...

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Old March 27th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Hellz yes!!! I LOVE YOU JAMEY!!!!

UDC sucks!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 27th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unicycle6869 wrote:
Yes, sooner or later (several months) we will have a website where you
can order things directly as well as many other cool features. As of
right now you need to either email me or call me with what you want.
I'll tell you the price and order it for you if you want/need it.
Cheers! Off to the MOAB MUni Fest! Literally walking out the door...

HAve fun at Moab I wish I was going! And wOOt, I'm one of the first to
place and order with Jamey's Uni store!

--
MuniAddict

'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 28th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

I do a lot of business in your neck of the woods and always wondered if
there was a uni shop down there. I'll be sure to stop in next time I'm
in town!

--
blueharmony
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 28th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Jerrick wrote:
Awesome. I hate waiting for the shipping from UDC, cause im west coast
and they are east coast, and that takes forever to get things.

Ill be ordering everything from you guys now, because you are just
south of me now. =p

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 28th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

MuniAddict wrote:
HAve fun at Moab I wish I was going! And wOOt, I'm one of the first to
place and order with Jamey's Uni store!

Instead of Moab you might want to attend the Northwest Unicycle Clinic
April, 26th in North Bend, WA. It's only a "short" drive over the
mountain, just $15 for registration. I'll try to post more info on the
News page, or let me know and I'll send it to you.

--
blueharmony
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 28th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Hey, this is aweeeeesome! You're just a medium-length Coker ride away
from where I go to school! (UC Irvine) Expect me to stop by!

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work, work to eat, eat to live, live to uni.
http://www.usenet.com