Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

Old May 3rd 19, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...after-16215055
Old May 3rd 19, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.
Old May 3rd 19, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Fri, 03 May 2019 14:27:50 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old May 3rd 19, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

Oi!

Leave Jester alone!

He thinks it's funny... bless.
Old May 3rd 19, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

Oi!

Leave Jester alone!

He thinks it's funny... bless.

I have worked in Liverpool. The 'people' are disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

Old May 3rd 19, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 8:10:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Prick.

Reasoned argument, logically presented.

Old May 4th 19, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 04/05/2019 09:09, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 8:10:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Prick.

Reasoned argument, logically presented.

Like a Northerner.
Old May 4th 19, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:30:17 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

I drove there when it was the capital of culture.
When I came back to my car, it was propped up on 4 novels!