Are we cyclists the only true Christians and any other Jesus in onlya Conspiracy?

Old September 4th 09, 11:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Default Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

Edward Dolan wrote:

The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!

Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Nearly forgot:
Santa Clause has a red suit
He's a communist
And a beard, and long hair
Must be a pacifist
What's in the pipe that he's smoking?

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old September 4th 09, 12:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!

Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.

Nearly forgot:
Santa Clause has a red suit
He's a communist
And a beard, and long hair
Must be a pacifist
What's in the pipe that he's smoking?

Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas) is also a saint, but he is not in the same
league as Saint Edward the Great. Never rile a Great Saint. Even Ed Dolan
the Great fears Saint Edward the Great.

Old September 4th 09, 03:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} "Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
} ...
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} } Usenet is not a proper medium for making fun of Christianity
}
} I would guess that there is no medium that would be acceptable for
} making fun of your beliefs. Usenet is an INTERNATIONAL forum that
} does not belong to you, the mullahs or, in fact, ANYONE. Hence, its
} appropriateness for offending people is no less than any other open
} forum.
}
} Christianity in this day and age is an easy mark. You are afraid to
} make fun of any other religion, especially the Muslim religion. That
} is because, like all your ilk, you are a coward.
}
} Really, how insecure are you in the validity of your faith? If it is
} not ok for it to take a shot now and then, it must be fragile indeed.
} You may be "great" and "beatified", but you, sir, have feet of
} plasticine. Like most prophets, you clearly need a shrink (or maybe
} an e-meter might help).
}
} Religion matters far less to me than it does to you. But I don't like
} cowards taking pot shots at an easy mark like Christianity. The next
} thing you know, you will be attacking WASPs!
}
} Why not prove me wrong? Make a really long joke about Mahomet, the
} prophet.

That would just be downright mean. Autism is only funny to cruel, small-
minded morons.
Old September 5th 09, 04:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

}
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
[...]

Yup, a coward to the core. Easy to make fun of Christians since they don't
fight back, not so easy to make fun of Muslims since they do fight back.
Maybe Keith T does not want to get murdered for an asinine religious joke?

Old September 5th 09, 08:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

}
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
[...]

Old ones are the best...

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where
he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he
sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”

She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a paedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty
big word for a 6 year old."

Bit disingenious cos he didn't **** her till she was 9.

Right, now back to the Jesus jokes....
Old September 5th 09, 09:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

}
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
[...]

[...]

A joke like the above could get you murdered in the Netherlands as it has
several others who spoke out against Islam. The Muslims are savages and the
best way to put them down is with overwhelming force of arms. The Russians
at least know how to do it and they did it in Chechnya.

Old September 5th 09, 12:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} Edward Dolan wrote:
}
[...]

And there we see the famous Christian (intentionally capitalised)
tolerance. People ask why I'm an atheist, well, there is your answer.
Old September 5th 09, 02:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:

Yup, a coward to the core. Easy to make fun of Christians since they don't
fight back, not so easy to make fun of Muslims since they do fight back.
Maybe Keith T does not want to get murdered for an asinine religious joke?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

So far, I've not sen any interjection to the posts from any declared
muslim or other faith other than 'christians' who show very little of
the ten commandments but plenty of what they accuse others of.

What is interesting is the arguments between the solipsists.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old September 5th 09, 02:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

A joke like the above could get you murdered in the Netherlands as it has
several others who spoke out against Islam. The Muslims are savages and the
best way to put them down is with overwhelming force of arms. The Russians
at least know how to do it and they did it in Chechnya.

And jokes about Jaycee can get you killed in the 'land of the free'.
Ah the Russkies - don't let them fool you, they are still coming for you.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old September 5th 09, 04:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Luddite Wacko[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
}
} "Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
} ...
} Edward Dolan wrote:
} }
} } "Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
} } ...
} } Edward Dolan wrote:
} }
[...]

I guess I should have known better than to try subtlety on someone like
you. Have some Powdermilk Biscuits with your breakfast, maybe you will
understand.

} Easy to make fun of Christians since they don't fight back

You see, "Christian" is meaningless. That guy sitting next to you at
mass tomorrow calls himself a "Christian", even a "Catholic", but he
does not actually believe the same things that you do. There are about a
billion definitions of "Christian", which renders the term meaningless.
The original title of this thread seems to imply that there is some
positive connotation to the term, in the utter absence of any supporting
evidence and an abundance to the contrary. This is one of the reasons
why people with clear heads call the believers (of any exclusive
religion) "irrational".