Drops to downhill

Old March 9th 05, 04:57 PM
jc_dunn

Default Drops to downhill

Can you guys do drops to downhill? It seems like it would be really
hard. I'm gonna learn them this summer for sure. Any tips?

--
jc_dunn
jc_dunn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9446

Old March 9th 05, 05:42 PM
Evan Byrne

i find it easyer, im not very good at rollouts on flat so its much
easyer on me and my uni to drop to a steep slope.

--
Evan Byrne

Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
next to me!
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old March 9th 05, 08:53 PM
andrew_carter

There is a short video tutorial that was made in a rush but may
help...at www.unicycle.2ya.com . It's in the muni section, and covers
different ways of getting your pedals where you want them to be for the
landing. It's not great though.

Good luck,
Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
http://www.unicycles.com.au
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movie (51mb, divx)' (http://tinyurl.com/4bxdl)*

Seat out drops: Why? How? ChangingLINKS.com Unicycling 6 March 5th 05 08:59 AM
Downhill Coasting? jsm Unicycling 0 January 29th 05 05:55 AM
when do you say stop! (drops) thinuniking Unicycling 58 August 29th 04 07:39 AM
best Muni under $500? duncan Unicycling 28 May 21st 04 04:46 AM
Bedford Downhill Mountain Unicycle Brakes Darren Unicycling 27 January 20th 04 03:21 AM