Ode to DRS

Old July 10th 04, 11:43 PM
DRS

Default Ode to DRS

"John L" wrote in message

Try stamping your feet & wetting your pants, that just might work :-)

Reason and logic certainly don't work with you, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 11th 04, 12:05 AM
John L

Funnily enough, neither does abuse :-)

But if it makes you feel better, go right ahead.

Bye now, Ive had enough fun, now I'll go back to reality, feel free to
keep bottom posting to yourself.

John L.

Old July 11th 04, 12:17 AM
DRS

"John L" wrote in message

Funnily enough, neither does abuse :-)

Well, if reason and logic don't work with you then I might as well get
something out of it.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 11th 04, 02:45 AM
Richard Sherratt

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 08:36:11 +1000, John L
wrote:

Try stamping your feet & wetting your pants, that just might work :-)

^K

YKIMS

--
Regards.