Best Aussie online store

Old July 2nd 04, 06:01 AM
Brad Hubbard

Default Best Aussie online store

Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online
(yes, I know about Ebay).

Cheers,
Brad
Old July 2nd 04, 06:12 AM
DaveB

Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online
(yes, I know about Ebay).

Cheers,
Brad

I've had good experiences with :
http://bikefanatic.com
http://www.deanwoods.com.au
http://www.melbournebicycle.com.au/

DaveB

Old July 2nd 04, 06:30 AM
hippy

Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories
online (yes, I know about Ebay). Cheers, Brad

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au are great

http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/...g/bookmark.asp

http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/...ke_dealers.asp

I think "Marty"? once had a list of stores and reviews of them...?

hippy

Old July 2nd 04, 06:30 AM
flyingdutch

Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories
online (yes, I know about Ebay).
Cheers, Brad

deanwoods.com.au

Old July 2nd 04, 07:01 AM
Owen

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:12:41 +1000
DaveB wrote:

Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online

I've had good experiences with :
http://bikefanatic.com

Just clicked on that and got in the blurb....quote

Bikefanatic has just celebrated it's 1st birthday. To celebrate we are having a big sale on at the end of Jan

.....end quote

Wonder if that Jan next year, or if it the one that's gone, could be a worry?

--
Owen

__0 http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/rr.html for rides
_ \,_
(_)./(_) http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/act/forecasts.shtml
Old July 2nd 04, 07:07 AM
Brad Hubbard

Brad Hubbard wrote:

Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories
online (yes, I know about Ebay).

Thanks all, that'll give me someplace to start ;-)

Cheers,
Brad
Old July 2nd 04, 12:24 PM
Gags

"Brad Hubbard" wrote in message
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories

online
(yes, I know about Ebay).

Cheers,
Brad

This page lists a heap of bikeshops....

http://www.bicycles.net.au/links/shops.html

Ride On

Gags

Old July 2nd 04, 12:36 PM
Marty

hippy wrote in message .. .
Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories
online (yes, I know about Ebay). Cheers, Brad

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au are great

http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/...g/bookmark.asp

http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/...ke_dealers.asp

I think "Marty"? once had a list of stores and reviews of them...?

hippy

Uh..
You mean someone actually looks at my website?
I think I took that down ages ago.
Maybe someone could start up a new one. I don't really have enough
time anymore. Too many projects on already. My aim for this year is to
do a lot less than last year.

Marty

Old July 2nd 04, 03:32 PM
DRS

"Gags" tba@tba wrote in message
"Brad Hubbard" wrote in message
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy
parts/accessories online (yes, I know about Ebay).

This page lists a heap of bikeshops....

http://www.bicycles.net.au/links/shops.html

Yes, but most of the sites are garbage, including most not having actual
online shops. One day perhaps I'll swing a deal where I'll build a bike
shop a decent web site and get paid in kind...

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 2nd 04, 03:33 PM
DRS

"DaveB" wrote in message

Brad Hubbard wrote:
Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy
parts/accessories online (yes, I know about Ebay).

I've had good experiences with :
http://bikefanatic.com

I'm sorry, I just cannot give my money to a web site that starts with
"Welcome, Dude!" :-)

Also http://www.cecilwalker.com.au/

--

A: Top-posters.