For those suffering from a lack of carbon...

Old July 3rd 04, 04:00 PM
hippy

Default For those suffering from a lack of carbon...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...h/?id=tyler_tt

One of the crazier machines I've seen recently, especially in the
pro ranks.

hippy

Old July 3rd 04, 04:05 PM
DRS

"hippy" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...h/?id=tyler_tt

One of the crazier machines I've seen recently, especially in the
pro ranks.

Pretty. I want one so I can be seen at Cafe Racer too.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 04:30 PM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...h/?id=tyler_tt

One of the crazier machines I've seen recently, especially in the
pro ranks.

hippy

--

The battery drill in the background indicates a bit radical surgery on the
bike.

Marty

Old July 5th 04, 01:02 AM
hippy

"ProfTournesol" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...h/?id=tyler_tt
One of the crazier machines I've seen recently, especially in the
pro ranks.
hippy

didn't help:-(

Therefore confirming the statement: "it's not the
bike that makes you fast, it's the engine".

DRS: You WANT to be seen at Cafe Racer? ;-)

hippy

Old July 5th 04, 02:01 PM
DRS

"hippy" wrote in message

"ProfTournesol" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...h/?id=tyler_tt
One of the crazier machines I've seen recently, especially in the
pro ranks.
hippy

didn't help:-(

Therefore confirming the statement: "it's not the
bike that makes you fast, it's the engine".

DRS: You WANT to be seen at Cafe Racer? ;-)

Doesn't everyone? :-)

But it is pretty.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 6th 04, 04:52 AM
flyingdutch

Drs wrote:
" DRS: You WANT to be seen at Cafe Racer? ;-)
Doesn't everyone? :-)
But it is pretty.

It rather ******-central infortunately, but any shop that dedicates its
wall to Bikes AND motorbikes gets my vote on that alone (pity about the
arrogant service tho)

FD-vair excited. Brother picks up new Ducati Superbike on Saturday and
has promised me go down at the island

Old July 7th 04, 12:39 AM
hippy

More carbon:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...cialized/CN-TD
F04-Tech03
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...cialized/CN-TD
F04-Tech04

Bonus Material: "Monster stem"
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...cialized/CN-TD
F04-Tech07

Those are some seriously sexy Specialized steeds...

hippy