First week

Old January 15th 12, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default First week

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:47:47 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porky

Unlike many other fish, the Myxini undergo direct development, with no
larval stage. The newly hatched young are practically miniature versions
of their parents.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 15th 12, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:14:05 +0000, Judith wrote:

porker

Young are hermaphroditic at first, bearing both sets of sex organs; later
in life, they will be either male or female, but may change sex from
season to season.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 15th 12, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:04:47 +0000, Judith wrote:

Then perhaps - why you are called Porky?

The use of the passive to try and give some general justification to a
personal opinion is thoroughly despicable.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 15th 12, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:59:18 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porky

Hagfish eggs are approximately one inch long, and encased in a tough
shell. These eggs are large for a fish, and a female can therefore not
produce very many.

--

snip

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 15th 12, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:52:03 +0000, JNugent wrote:

On 15/01/2012 09:55, spoke mon wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:47 am, Simon wrote:
On Jan 14, 11:58 am, spoke wrote:

Well, i've cycled to owrk& back every day this week.
legs hurt like hell for the first 3 days, but by friday they were not
too bad. The muscles have really tightened up now.
First couple of days i did the journey about the same time as using
the car, on friday I got there in 5 mins less than it took in the
car. Well pleased.
Few things to get used to though. Some cars wizz past really close
which scares me a bit. Helmet is still uncomfortable. i keep
adjusting it but i supose i will get used to wearing it.
But i'm pleased I got the bike now, it will save me quite a lot of
money and the exercise will be good for me. Also means the wife can
use the car during the week if she wants to.
Spokemon

Well done, Sir.
My wife uses the car to get to work as well.
I only drive it now to take her to country walks for her weight loss
regime, the hills we are using are from my cycling club magazine.
Maybe you can join your local club as well when you get into it more?
And you can ditch the helmet when you realise how useless and
uncomfortable it is.

I wouldn't dream of riding a bike without a helmet far too dangerous
thanks.

You're probably going to get some flak for that view.

Probably, but it is still far better to ride a bike with a helmet than
not to ride at all ..

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 15th 12, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:47:13 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:04:47 +0000, Judith wrote:

Then perhaps - why you are called Porky?

The use of the passive to try and give some general justification to a
personal opinion is thoroughly despicable.

--
You are Peter Keller MB ChB FANZCA - a silly old sod in his late sixties in New Zealand, and ICMFP
A credit to the Medical Profession - ffs

Old January 16th 12, 01:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 15/01/2012 20:47, dr6092 wrote:

wrote:
spoke mon wrote:

But i'm pleased I got the bike now, it will save me quite a lot of
money and the exercise will be good for me. Also means the wife can
use the car during the week if she wants to.

Most cyclists are apparently rather rich. If you can't at least afford two
cars, are you sure you're ready for membership of the cycling fraternity?

Not needing to have two is why they're rich.

You've missed the point by a fair margin there.

Old January 16th 12, 06:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

On 16 jan, 00:14, Judith wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:05:18 -0800 (PST), Justin
wrote:

On 15 jan, 20:47, Judith wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 04:50:07 -0800 (PST), Justin
wrote:

On 15 jan, 11:54, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:11:26 -0800 (PST), Justin
wrote:
snip

Hello, hello, hello : it's

In Holland, close to the village in which I live

I'm sure that you said you were going to ****-off from usenet when you were
last caught out posting under various names - you even denied that it was you -
but realised that you had been caught fair and square.

Front Mech
Billsgate
Ricky Bikebloke
Sedentary IgnorantPopulist

and then of course you were actually caught using the email address *you had
registered specifically for the purpose of making out that posts were from me

J.M.Messie

what a ****wit - he can't do anything correctly.

I never said I was leaving Usenet. What do you mean by "caught"?

You said:

"Anyway, I am leaving this group: I am retiring and will not use my
free time to bust the trolls. Keep up the good work. I am actually
going to spend more time on my bike! "

Have you attended the Porky Chapman school of piglet release?

Said?

Sorry - posted in the newsgroup to be more precise.

Care to deny it?

Are you saying that you do *not* sometimes use the J.M.Messie name here??

Dear oh dear - you naughty little porker you.

I do not recognise you as Judge, Jury and Police of this newsgroup.
You want to attempt that which is incorrect? Go ahead.

Old January 16th 12, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

You said:

"Anyway, I am leaving this group: I am retiring and will not use my
free time to bust the trolls. Keep up the good work. I am actually
going to spend more time on my bike! "

Have you attended the Porky Chapman school of piglet release?

Said?

Sorry - posted in the newsgroup to be more precise.

Care to deny it?

Are you saying that you do *not* sometimes use the J.M.Messie name here??

Dear oh dear - you naughty little porker you.

I do not recognise you as Judge, Jury, Police and Protector of this
newsgroup. You wish to prove that which is incorrect? Go anead.
Old January 16th 12, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Jan 15, 11:49*pm, Peter Keller wrote:

Probably, but it is still far better to ride a bike with a helmet than
not to ride at all ..

I thought that the Kiwi authorities turn a blind eye to your riding
without a plastic cap?

--
Simon Mason