BP Chemicals Update

Old January 16th 12, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default BP Chemicals Update

As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

I wrote a letter (as a shareholder - quoting my certificate numbers) to raise
some points. I have just had a response.

They say that they are addressing all of my concerns ie some are ongoing.

I gave them five specific questions which I wanted to ask at the AGM.

The bad news is that they have rejected three of my questions as they named a
particular member of their staff; but they have said that whilst they will
thoroughly investigate my concerns - they do not like to mention people by name
at AGMs. However, they have put forward two of my questions in to the pot for
possible inclusion.

They have also said that they expect to get the other three issues resolved
before the AGM. (I bet that is why they want me to ask a couple of questions,
so that they can say they have addressed previously raised concerns and
resolved all outstanding matters; crafty.)

For the info' of other shareholders - or members of staff who may be attending,
who are reading this - they have confirmed that the AGM will most probably be
at the same time as last year - they are looking at 12 April 2012. Perhasp we
could meet up and have a drink together - it sounds like it could be quite a
good day out.

(I told them that someone else had complained previously to BP at Hull - and
the complaint had been passed on to the police. They were not impressed at all
- and said that they will look in to that as well if the person concerned
contacts them)
Old January 16th 12, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Telegram Spam

On 16 jan, 16:40, Judith wrote:
[...]

This is very acceptable cycling news: on the strength of your posting
I have just exercised a call option on BP shares and am looking for a
put option for after the AGM. Could you perhaps post a scan of the
reply you have received? Thanx!
Old January 16th 12, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 16/01/2012 15:40, Judith wrote:
As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

You were going to sell me a few shares Judith, don't forget.

[...]

University
Old January 16th 12, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:18:04 -0800 (PST), Telegram Spam
wrote:

On 16 jan, 16:40, Judith wrote:
[...]

Certainly I will post it to you - do you want to email me your name and
address.

Old January 16th 12, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:20:29 +0000, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 16/01/2012 15:40, Judith wrote:
As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

You were going to sell me a few shares Judith, don't forget.

Yep no sweat - keep that day in April free then.

However - it looks like Porky Chapman won't now be having his ****-up - a bit
of a bummer.
Old January 16th 12, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:33:38 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porky

Jawlessness is the primitive state for fish however, and so any such
group based on a lack of jaws is paraphyletic.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 16th 12, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Judith" wrote in message

[...]

Well done Judith. I might join you for a drink after the meeting in April.

Old January 17th 12, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 16/01/2012 22:25, Mr. Benn wrote:
"Judith" wrote in message

[...]

Me too. But we better not invite Mason - he would drink the pub dry.

University
Old January 17th 12, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:40:50 +0000, Judith
wrote:

As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
Old January 17th 12, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 17/01/2012 15:14, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

wrote:

As you may know as a shareholder I am (and others are) very concerned about
some of the antics of BP employees which are reported in this group.

No, that's your view as a deeply unpleasant individual who can't
tolerate dissent, not as a BP shareholder.

For very shame, do not dare to speak of failure to tolerate dissent in this
newsgroup of all newsgroups.