Bloody roadworks

Old March 9th 12, 06:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Bloody roadworks

On Mar 8, 1:08*pm, Herby wrote:
On 08/03/2012 12:22, Simon Mason wrote:

On Mar 8, 9:47 am, *wrote:
"Simon *wrote in message

t.uk...

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?
--
Simon Mason

*
*
You didn't answer his question.

--
Bod- Hide quoted text -

I am suprised that he did not do me for entering a box junction by a
whopping 10 inches at a red light.
He must be losing the plot in his old age.

--
Simon Mason
Old March 9th 12, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Doug[_3_]

On Mar 7, 5:43*pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Nice video but I hate the current fashion of using silly song
soundtracks, particularly those that can't be turned off. ON TV I can
turn them off but the only way I can runf off your soundtrack is by
closing the my browser. Goodbye.

Doug.

Old March 9th 12, 07:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

On Mar 9, 6:48 am, Doug wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:43 pm, "Simon Mason" wrote: They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Nice video but I hate the current fashion of using silly song
soundtracks, particularly those that can't be turned off. ON TV I can
turn them off but the only way I can runf off your soundtrack is by
closing the my browser. Goodbye.

Doug.

Does that mean that I am in your killfile now?
And yet you engage with the trolls but you have killfiled me for
putting the perfect songs to go with that track?
Charming, I'm sure.

--
Simon Mason
Old March 9th 12, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
jnugent

On Mar 8, 9:47 am, wrote:

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?

You didn't answer his question.

I am suprised that he did not do me for entering a box junction by a
whopping 10 inches at a red light.

Why? Does he know you?
Old March 9th 12, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Mar 8, 9:47 am, *wrote:
"Simon *wrote in message

t.uk...

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?
--
Simon Mason

*
*
You didn't answer his question.

--
Bod- Hide quoted text -

Is he going to answer my question now?

--
Simon Mason
Old March 9th 12, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Doug wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:43 pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Nice video but I hate the current fashion of using silly song
soundtracks, particularly those that can't be turned off. ON TV I can
turn them off but the only way I can runf off your soundtrack is by
closing the my browser. Goodbye.

Doug.

there is usually some form of volume control on your speakers, either
physical or by software.

Old March 9th 12, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason

"Doug" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 5:43 pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Nice video but I hate the current fashion of using silly song
soundtracks, particularly those that can't be turned off. ON TV I can
turn them off but the only way I can runf off your soundtrack is by
closing the my browser. Goodbye.

It is a pity - you would have enjoyed the lyrics.
Traffic Jam

From the eighteenth century's cobblestone streets
With the horse and the carraiges to rest our feet
To the train and city tram
Came the birth of mechanical man
And with mechanical man came the automobile
Henry Ford's Model 'T' with an engine on wheels
And a crazy race began, with a car for every man.
A limousine, hot rod, Beetle and a van, or maybe just an old sedan.

We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With only red lights, green lights, yellow lights
To be our guiding hand.
We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With all the hoots and the toots and the traffic brutes
To fill our loving land.
I wonder who's gonna win this great big race,
Mechanical man or the natural pace?

From the back seat Romeo in lover's lane
To the family car on a highway in Spain,
There's a car for every need,
With the shape, the colour and speed.
It's the twentieth century's technical toy,
Full of buttons and dials, full of comfort and joy
But the number's going up - I wonder where it's gonna stop
The limousine, hot rod, Bettle and the van,
It's gonna go way out of hand.

We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With only red lights, green lights, yellow lights
To be our guiding hand.
We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With all the hoots and the toots and the traffic brutes
To fill our loving land.
I wonder who's gonna win this great big race,
Mechanical man or the natural pace
For the world's getting smaller,
And the time's getting shorter every day...

We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam

Words and music by Georg Kajanus 1974 © Sashay Music
Lyrics reprinted with the kind permission of Georg Kajanus

--
Simon Mason

Old March 9th 12, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
jnugent

On 09/03/2012 20:22, Simon Mason wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 5:43 pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

Nice video but I hate the current fashion of using silly song
soundtracks, particularly those that can't be turned off. ON TV I can
turn them off but the only way I can runf off your soundtrack is by
closing the my browser. Goodbye.

It is a pity - you would have enjoyed the lyrics.
Traffic Jam

From the eighteenth century's cobblestone streets
With the horse and the carraiges to rest our feet
To the train and city tram
Came the birth of mechanical man
And with mechanical man came the automobile
Henry Ford's Model 'T' with an engine on wheels
And a crazy race began, with a car for every man.
A limousine, hot rod, Beetle and a van, or maybe just an old sedan.

We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With only red lights, green lights, yellow lights
To be our guiding hand.
We're heading for a great big worldwide traffic jam
With all the hoots and the toots and the traffic brutes
To fill our loving land.
I wonder who's gonna win this great big race,
Mechanical man or the natural pace?

From the back seat Romeo in lover's lane
[...]

What, Georg Kajanus knows that you have reproduced the lyrics here and gave
*you* permission to do so?

I doubt that. I believe that you just cut and pasted the whole thing from a
website whose webmaster did have that "kind permission", and that you are
attempting an unsuccessful deceit.
Old March 9th 12, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:22:57 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

snip

Words and music by Georg Kajanus 1974 © Sashay Music
Lyrics reprinted with the kind permission of Georg Kajanus

Are you saying that they gave you permission to use their music?

Did you steal the track when you got the rest of your collection?

--
Mason is in denial - he is an alcoholic.
He claims that he drinks ten to twelve pints
Old March 10th 12, 04:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Mar 8, 9:47 am, *wrote:
"Simon *wrote in message

t.uk...

They totally bung up the roads, don't they?
Damned things.
Enjoy :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadworks.wmv

A few weeks ago, you posted a video and slated one road user for using the
turning right lane to pass another road user, yet now you think its OK again
because its YOU doing it?

What did you reckon to the red van mounting the pavement though?
--
Simon Mason

*
*
You didn't answer his question.

--
Bod- Hide quoted text -

Is he going to answer my question now?

--
Simon Mason- Hide quoted text -

Seems not - it has all gone quite over there.

--
Simon Mason

Bloody dog! Paul Boyd[_4_] UK 22 July 1st 08 01:04 PM
bloody CTC Ian Smith UK 64 June 11th 07 11:01 AM
Bloody rock Unicaw89 Unicycling 57 January 19th 07 03:12 AM
Bloody AUK Arthur Clune UK 75 March 1st 06 11:25 AM
Bloody cyclists!!! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 5 December 7th 04 11:40 PM