Cycle rage!! Over to you Doug.......

Old November 5th 10, 11:05 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

Default Cycle rage!! Over to you Doug.......

On Nov 5, 7:08*pm, Doug wrote:
While freewheeling on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:21:28 -0700, Rasta Pickles wrote
:

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/...-knocked-bike-

cyclist/article-2843583-detail/article.html

I already knew about this from my wide circle of friends and
sympathisers, the word on the street is that there is a lot more to this
than at first appears.

One rumour suggests it was a car weapon that knocked the woman from her
bicycle as well, the media in that area have an axe to grind with
cyclists, we never are given a fair hearing by the weapon drivers.

In any case, if the cyclists had not been boxed in by the car weapons
then this wouldn't have happened.

As always, car weapons to blame in some way.

*UK Radical Campaigns.http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

I have since been in contact with others and it would seem that she
was knocked over by a Siemans Desiro bus that came to close to her,
this bus was forced into her by an overtaking Burrells construction
vehicle.
Yet again a truck causing problems.

Old November 6th 10, 09:11 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
sid

On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
get delivered anywhere.
Old November 6th 10, 09:23 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
bod

On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:
On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
of helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.

Bod
Old November 6th 10, 09:25 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
TimB[_3_]

On Nov 6, 9:23*am, bod wrote:
On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:

On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

*
*

Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
of *helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.

Bod

A Siemens Desiro is a type of train.
Old November 6th 10, 09:52 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 06/11/2010 09:25, TimB wrote:
On Nov 6, 9:23 am, wrote:
On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:

On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

Indeed & here are some pictures of a Burrells construction vehicle.

http://www.roadsteam.co.uk/page3.htm

--
Tony Dragon
Old November 6th 10, 09:57 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Nov 6, 9:25*am, TimB wrote:
On Nov 6, 9:23*am, bod wrote:

On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:

On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, wrote:
[...]

A Siemens Desiro is a type of train.- Hide quoted text -

Doug never lets the facts cloud his judgement!

cycle rage Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 7 November 7th 10 10:41 AM
yet another cycle rage incident. Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 21 October 6th 10 08:10 AM
Cycle rage in Brisbane? Bill the Cat Australia 2 April 17th 08 04:34 AM
Cycle Rage [email protected] Racing 0 March 11th 06 12:11 AM
Rage Rage against the crappy weather Maggie General 10 January 17th 05 05:46 PM