side rides??

Old May 4th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default side rides??

ok, this sucks... i can't side ride the way i like my seat... my leg
doesn't want to fit in there or am I just not doing it right?

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
Unicycle for Christ

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 4th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skroboskim wrote:
ok, this sucks... i can't side ride the way i like my seat... my leg
doesn't want to fit in there or am I just not doing it right?

I suspect that you mean 'seat on side'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play....f320240cseatsR) rather than
'side ride'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play....20240csideride).

Squat down more. That will allow your leg to fit between the tire and
the seat.

What size and type of unicycle are you using for seat on side? Seat on
side is very difficult (painful for the leg when the tire rips the skin
off) on a 24x3 muni with long cranks. Much easier on a 20" or a
standard 24".

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old May 4th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

john_childs wrote:
I suspect that you mean 'seat on side'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play....f320240cseatsR) rather than
'side ride'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play....20240csideride).

Squat down more. That will allow your leg to fit between the tire and
the seat.

What size and type of unicycle are you using for seat on side? Seat on
side is very difficult (painful for the leg when the tire rips the skin
off) on a 24x3 muni with long cranks. Much easier on a 20" or a
standard 24".

it is a 20" w/ a 2.125 tire , but i like the seat sort of short... ill
go try it

Old May 4th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Try not having the seat so much on the side, just have it sortof in the
corner, then ease it as far to the side as is comfortable. After awhle
you just get more used to it.

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

Unicycle for Christ **

Old May 4th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

thanks people ill try it tomorrow ...

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
-im the guy who wishes he was better- and through jesus i will be!!

_*_Unicycle_for_Christ_
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663