THE WAY TO EARN CASH FAST AND EASY (REALLY! THIS WORKS!)

Old September 17th 05, 12:21 AM

Default THE WAY TO EARN CASH FAST AND EASY (REALLY! THIS WORKS!)

$$THE WAY TO EARN CASH FAST AND EASY, ALL LEGAL, & NO SCAM$$
!!!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!! TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE
HAPPY!!! $$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your
life.$$$ While browsing through newsgroups on the Internet I've come
across many articles on How to earn money fast and finally decided to
read one describing how to make $50,000.00 in 20 - 60 days from a $6.00

investment. Of course I thought this was ridiculous and some type of
scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't
want it to be me! I blew it off for a two weeks then saw another one in

a newsgroup I go to often and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!"
Besides, what is $6.00. Remember now I'm just starting off, so the
below literature is what I read and is forwarding (I'll write a re-cap
later as to making or losing money). In as fast as two weeks after
starting the venture, these investors began receiving money in the
mail! I couldn't believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks! These

people at first only received a few hundred dollars, then a week later,

a couple of thousand then BOOM, by the end of the fourth week, some
received nearly $47,000.00. It came from all over the world. Every bit
of this venture is legal. Some people were able to pay off all their
bills and still had enough left over for a nice family vacation. It has

worked for many people so I decided to take a similar chance with $6 of

my own money. Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible
potential because $6 and some time on the Internet is all anyone ever
invests in this venture. Here's how it works in several easy steps:

STEP 1 Invest your $6 by writing your name and address on six separate
pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;
you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order,
or bank note inside each paper, and mail them by standard Mail to the
following six addresses:

1) Chris Adkins
127 Cupsaw Dr.
Ringwood, NJ 07456 (USA)

2) Bill Lee
211-2252 Kingsway St.
Vancouver, BC Canada V5N 5X6 (Canada)

3) Samantha McDowell
326 S. 5th
Shelton, WA 98584 (USA)

4) ADL
PO Box 1007
Makawao, HI 96768 (USA)

5) M. Kuntz
5225 Holly LN N Unit 5
Plymouth, MN 55446 (USA)

6) L. Bilby
1713 Sumac Dr.
Norman, OK 73071 (USA)

STEP 2 Now remove the top name from the list (#1), and move the
other names up. This way, #6 become #5 and so on. Put your name in as
the sixth one on the list.

STEP 3 Post the article to at least 200
newsgroups. There are at least 24000 newsgroups at any given moment in
time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember the more
groups you post to, the more people will see your article and
participate in the venture!

STEP 4 You are now in business for
yourself, and should start seeing returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember

that the Internet is new and huge. There is no way you can lose. Now
here is how and why this system works: Out of every block of 200 posts
made, let's say you'll get 5 responses. Yes, that's right, only 5. You
make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money orders. The real cash starts
rolling in when your name is near the top of the six names on the list.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200 additional

postings with your name at #5, and thus additional postings are being
made by others joining the venture as your name moves up towards the #1

position and along with additional postings the cash starts to roll in.

From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you

take the latest posting you can find and start all over again. The end
result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this article
everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more
people will see your ad and participate thus more cash ends up in your
mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!! So that's it. Pretty

simple sounding stuff, huh? There are millions of people surfing the
net every day, all day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get
on the net every day. You know that, you've seen the stories in the
paper. So read and follow the simple instructions and play fair. That's

the key, and thats all there is to it. Print this out right now so you
can refer back to this article easily. Try to keep an eye on all the
postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know
where your name should be. If you're really not sure or still think
this can't be for real, then don't do it. But please print this article

and pass it along to someone you know who really needs the money, and
see what happens. REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED
TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY! GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE
PLAY FAIR YOU WILL MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH! By the way, if you

try to deceive people by posting the messages with your name in the
list and not sending the money to the people already included, you will

not get much. Someone tried this and only got about $150. (And that's
after two months.) Then the person sent the 6 bills, people added him
to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks the person had over $10,000!

THE WAY TO EARN CASH FAST AND EASY (REALLY! THIS WORKS!)