Inspiration for all us fatties

Old September 6th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Inspiration for all us fatties

Todays stage winner Martinez:

"I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
Discovery Channel.

Old September 9th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sonarrat

ilan wrote:
Sonarrat wrote:

wrote:

Todays stage winner Martinez:

"I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
team helped me get into shape and helped me learn English," said
Martinez, who rode two seasons with Euskaltel before being picked up by
Discovery Channel.

He was extremely impressive today. Makes you wonder what those Orange
Crush boys could do if their management wasn't so incompetent.

Just try to make a call using Euskaltel, it even makes Bouygues look
good.

That explains why all of their riders seem so out of touch with one
another. I don't think I've ever seen them work for each other.

Old September 9th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Sonarrat wrote:
That explains why all of their riders seem so out of touch with one
another. I don't think I've ever seen them work for each other.

The Telekom theory.

But I've got T-Mo phones and can communicate well and easily with them. Hell, I
even like their taste in dark-eyed raven-haired spokesbabes.

So why can't they ride like a team.

Ron
Old September 10th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan

Here is a site with inspirational video. Maybe there is racing after
cycling,
where pedaling skill is still useful:
http://membres.lycos.fr/jgaudoin/index.htm

-ilan