the real Armstrong

Old September 20th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
vcsparky

Default the real Armstrong

So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Old September 21st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

vcsparky wrote:
So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Wrong forum sparko. This is for real bike racing.

You may want to try rec.bicycles.misc.
-DA74

Old September 21st 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

DA74 wrote:
vcsparky wrote:
So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Wrong forum sparko. This is for real bike racing.

You may want to try rec.bicycles.misc.
-DA74

If I accuse her of doping, will that bring make the topic appropriate
for rbr?
Old September 21st 06, 09:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

DA74 wrote:
vcsparky wrote:
So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Wrong forum sparko. This is for real bike racing.

You may want to try rec.bicycles.misc.
-DA74

If I accuse her of doping, will that bring make the topic appropriate
for rbr?

Did she beat David Millar's time?

Old September 21st 06, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Gregory

Fred Fredburger wrote:
DA74 wrote:
vcsparky wrote:
So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Wrong forum sparko. This is for real bike racing.

You may want to try rec.bicycles.misc. -DA74

If I accuse her of doping, will that bring make the topic appropriate
for rbr?

I wouldn't want to bump into Doppman on a dark night though ....
Old September 22nd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sonarrat

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

DA74 wrote:

vcsparky wrote:

So I'm surprised no one has started a thread yet about how much Kristen
Armstrong kicks ass for winning the World's TT today. Great to see
two American women on the podium today with Thornburn in 3rd too.

--
vcsparky

Wrong forum sparko. This is for real bike racing.

You may want to try rec.bicycles.misc.
-DA74

If I accuse her of doping, will that bring make the topic appropriate
for rbr?

Did she beat David Millar's time?

Different course, but she turned in a lower speed (44.63 km/h to
Millar's 48.15 on a much longer parcours). So did all of the U23s for
that matter (47.90 for Cornu).. good to know the up and comers are all
clean.