magilla and i called this one

Old September 12th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default magilla and i called this one

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...ta-on-its-head

give it up, you haters ...
Old September 12th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...ta-on-its-head

give it up, you haters ...

When you're right, you're right.
Old September 12th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:30:25 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...ta-on-its-head

OK, OK you were right on the money

Old September 12th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Sep 12, 5:05*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:30:25 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...s-vuelta-on-it...

OK, OK you were right on the money

good call!!
Old September 12th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Sep 12, 9:30*pm, bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...s-vuelta-on-it...

give it up, you haters ...

Evidently trying to run two careers is having an effect. He was
subbed against Man City today too...

UD
Old September 13th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"bar" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...ta-on-its-head

give it up, you haters ...

So you get props for saying the equivalent of "You just watch, the sun
*will* come up tomorrow. Mark my words."?

Unfortunately, I think we mis-read what's happened to Danielson as an excuse
for falling apart (again), when it's likely that he (as is the case with
many others) just doesn't have a body that can go day-after-day at the limit
without running into problems. Some people can handle and thrive in intense
situations, while others will get literally ill. We assume it's
psychological when it may be entirely physical. Or have elements of both
(the most-likely scenario).

If people hadn't claimed that Tom Danielson was Lance's heir apparent,
Danielson's performance wouldn't be the object of so much ridicule. And I
don't think Danielson ever made lofty claims about his own future either.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old September 13th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...ta-on-its-head

give it up, you haters ...

Time will tell, but he is on track to satisfy my prediction
algorithm of what has happened in the past is the most
likely future event.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 13th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Sep 12, 5:13*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"bar" wrote in message

[...]

I think JV likes TD because he sympathizes with his predicament. As I
recall, JV didn't exactly have the stuff to cope through a grand tour,
either.
Old September 13th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

wrote:
"bar" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...s-vuelta-on-it...

Unfortunately, I think we mis-read what's happened to Danielson as an excuse
for falling apart (again), when it's likely that he (as is the case with
many others) just doesn't have a body that can go day-after-day at the limit
without running into problems.

Strangely though, today's malady seems to have affected others on the
team as well.

Directeur Sportif Johnny Weltz gave more details, saying that illness
had affected some of those working with the team. "This morning we
could see he had a problem," he said. "He was really sick, throwing up
and his stomach was going crazy. Our bus driver is really ill with it,
and David [Millar] also had it.affected some of those working with the
team. "This morning we could see he had a problem," he said. "He was
really sick, throwing up and his stomach was going crazy. Our bus
driver is really ill with it, and David [Millar] also had it.

Perhaps Danielson is more susceptible, but I don't recall any of the
prognosticators saying that Millar would get sick.

DR
Old September 13th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Sep 12, 7:49*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...s-vuelta-on-it...

give it up, you haters ...

Time will tell, but he is on track to satisfy my prediction
algorithm of what has happened in the past is the most
likely future event.

Bob Schwartz

Algorithm is fifty fifty.

What is this trick called? poofengle Unicycling 37 April 10th 08 06:22 AM
What is it called? Unicorn Unicycling 7 October 18th 07 09:11 AM
what is this trick called? Spencer Hochberg Unicycling 0 August 18th 07 09:06 AM
what is this trick called? dan de man Unicycling 7 March 31st 06 05:06 AM
what was that help sight called ben_unruh Unicycling 4 January 23rd 05 09:41 AM