A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

Old April 30th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

1.
whats thew length of the seatpost on this KH20 Trials? (I'm 13 and I
think the seat post will be too long) how far can the seat post be
inserted into the unicycle insert thing?

2.
when do you use 1 hand and when do yu use 2 hands for side hops?

3.
I bought a KH and all i sent them were the CHEQUE, ORDER NUM, and my
ADDRESS. will anything go wrong? what happens if it does? (i sent teh
chequelast thursday and the Mal from UDCA said the kh should be here by
this friday (2days of shipping it here) so therefore they shouldve
recieved the cheque today(in my invoice/acc it sais "waiting fo
payment" (its wednes day today and its evening)

4.
how does the double wheel extension connect onto a unicycle? do you
need a certain uni?

5.
whats...
DM
Hunter
Miyata
Pashley
Schwinn
Telford
Zephr

OOW?
WOW?
RTUC?
TCUC?

6.
can you buy any decent trials uni on ebay? my frend is wondering (im
finally going to have someone (my frend) who will do trials and street
uniing!

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old April 30th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

1) The seatpost will probably be too long for you, but you can cut the
post with a pipe cutter or hack saw or bring it to a bike shop and they
can do it for you (usually free of charge). Cut off a little bit first
and mess around with how much you need to cut off (it is better to cut
two or three times than to over cut the post).

2) Most people always use 1 hand for side hops. You can do it SI or
SIF, (seat in or seat in front). Most start doing seat in and it might
be a little easier at first, when you get seat in hops down, start
trying seat in front.

seat in...you hold the front of your saddle (the KH handle)
seat in front...you hold the side of the saddle and have the seat out
in front of you.

3) You should be fine.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace
Old April 30th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gnonim

Unisykolist wrote:

5.
whats...
TCUC?

'Twin Cities Unicycle Club' (http://www.tcuc.org/)

--
gnonim
Old April 30th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

WOW can also be World Of Warcraft.

--
Tyler_N

'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old April 30th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

WOW unicycle-wise stands for Wood one wheelers (a unicycle club that is
in ohio, im pretty sure)

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old May 1st 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
StephenH

Ebay is a good place to buy new Torkers. Otherwise, the offerings are
not that plentiful for unicycles. There are a few used ones, but you
could wait a long time looking for anything special, and they don't go
too cheap even then.

--
StephenH

Old May 1st 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

and could you connect a doublewheel extension to another duble wheel
extension so its a 3 wheeler? i dont think you could cos it may not
have bearings...

Old May 1st 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

^^
Provided you have another wheelset and everything has compatable
bearings/bearing surfaces, you could hook up at least three wheels (too
many and it can get unstable)

5.
DM - Made high end Muni's back when they were all hand made. KH rode
one for a while. No longer in business.

Hunter - make b*ke and uni frames. I've only seen 24, 26" Munis and
36ers. They are still in business, all frames are steel and hand made
to order.

Miyata - Japanese uni manufacturer. Mostly make freestyle unis.

Pashley - Made Munis back before splined hubs were available. DH rode
some north shore w/ KH on one in Universe 1.

Schwinn - B*ke company, at one time they made high quality equipment,
now it all sucks. They made some decent unis from '70-90's. DH did
all his street riding on one in U1.

Telford - Guy in California who made a couple of small batches of Muni
frames. I don't believe he makes them anymore.

Zephr - ?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old May 1st 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

skilewis74 wrote:
^^
Provided you have another wheelset and everything has compatable
bearings/bearing surfaces, you could hook up at least three wheels (too
many and it can get unstable)QUOTE]

arrr wtf, I mean does the duble extent kit come with the right wheel
set so 2 of them connect...

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP

Gettin rid of a lotta torker stuff... Unicaw89 Unicycling 4 January 20th 07 06:25 AM
More BC Questions (but slightly more important than other threads and has long title tobbogonist Unicycling 21 November 17th 06 02:11 AM
2 questions [email protected] UK 6 June 6th 05 07:06 PM
why dont they make chainrings like this anymore? flyingdutch Australia 5 December 25th 04 01:49 AM
some 29-er questions onewheeldave Unicycling 6 August 28th 04 04:36 PM