Orbit Crystal?

Old July 15th 03, 10:35 AM
Tim

Default Orbit Crystal?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me to a picture of an Orbit Crystal on the Web please?

Many thanks

Old July 15th 03, 11:06 AM
Dave Larrington

Tim wrote:

Can anyone point me to a picture of an Orbit Crystal on the Web
please?

http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co...bitCrystal.jpg

It's not a terribly good one, though. Searching for a Speed Ross will yield
a few more results, and there was little difference in overall design
between the two.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old July 15th 03, 11:19 AM
Tim

Thanks Guys,

Any other please keep'em coming!

Mikael Seierup" wrote in message

"Dave Larrington" skrev...

It's not a terribly good one, though. Searching for a Speed Ross will

yield
a few more results, and there was little difference in overall design
between the two.

http://www.liegeradinfo.de/cry_ross.jpg

Lotta photos of obscure bikes he
http://www.liegeradinfo.de/page01de.html#Top
(scroll down and right for the list of photos. A-K & L-Z)

Mikael

Old July 15th 03, 01:27 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...

"Dave Larrington" skrev...

It's not a terribly good one, though. Searching for a Speed Ross will yield
a few more results, and there was little difference in overall design
between the two.

http://www.liegeradinfo.de/cry_ross.jpg

Lotta photos of obscure bikes he
http://www.liegeradinfo.de/page01de.html#Top
(scroll down and right for the list of photos. A-K & L-Z)

But no Orbit Crystal.
--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro
Old July 15th 03, 01:27 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...

"Dave Larrington" skrev...

Old July 15th 03, 01:30 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...
Tim wrote:

Can anyone point me to a picture of an Orbit Crystal on the Web
please?

http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co...bitCrystal.jpg

It's not a terribly good one, though. Searching for a Speed Ross will yield
a few more results, and there was little difference in overall design
between the two.

Here's a pic that is a little better than yours.

http://www.bacchettabikes.com/giro1.html

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

Old July 15th 03, 01:42 PM
Mikael Seierup

"Cletus Lee" skrev

But no Orbit Crystal.

Yah, but far as I've heard one was a clone of the other
and thus sufficiently close in design that it makes little or no difference.
I wouldn't say a Giro was similar except in general layout.

When will you grace Denmark with a visit btw?
Its 36 bloody Celcius in the sun here at 3 pm and its expected
to last all week. Can anyone guess who has a heap of work all week,
so he can't go out and enjoy it. Go on...take a wild guess. *sulk* ;-)

Mikael