Riding a Hurricane

Old July 15th 03, 08:05 PM
Cletus Lee

Default Riding a Hurricane

No not that one. Claudette.
A driving rain took on new meaning this AM. A 'Driving Rain' is the kind of rain when I opt to
_not_ bike to work. Today was certainly one of those days. In spite of being on the 'wet'
side of Claudette, it looks like Houston dodged another bullet. My wife's relatives to the
South are catching the worst of it right about now. But I may be back on the bike tomorrow AM
Today was the day when I thought I would trip 3000 miles for the year. Claudette had different
plans.

--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro
Old July 15th 03, 08:54 PM
Carol Cohen

Too bad. I was picturing you pedaling in midair on your bike like the
Wicked Witch in Kansas.

C.C.

Old July 15th 03, 08:54 PM
Carol Cohen

Old July 16th 03, 01:09 AM
harv

I thought that Cleetus went over to the dark side and bought one of those
low euro bikes.
"Dave Clary" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:05:13 -0500, Cletus Lee
wrote:

No not that one. Claudette.
A driving rain took on new meaning this AM. A 'Driving Rain' is the kind

of rain when I opt to
_not_ bike to work. Today was certainly one of those days. In spite of

being on the 'wet'
side of Claudette, it looks like Houston dodged another bullet.

Ditto, Corpus...especially our side of town. I got sent home from
work at 9am and we've only had a trace of wind.

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary
Never Forget: http://www.politicsandprotest.org

Old July 16th 03, 02:27 AM
Cletus D. Lee

In article ,
says...
"harv" wrote in message
I thought that Cleetus went over to the dark side and bought one of those

Well my name does have two "e's". Three actually.
--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

Old July 16th 03, 01:31 PM
Cletus Lee

In article , says...

So it's ok with you if I spell it Cleetus Le? Next thing you know, Tom
Sherman will be calling his Tailwind a Rans.

Let's just say I'm more forgiving of typos and grammar nuances than TOM.
--

Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro