erosion study

Old May 31st 07, 05:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default erosion study

On 30 May 2007 15:16:38 -0700, wrote:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...560106,00.html

Liar. It's not an erosion study. It's a (dishonest) review of the
literature.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 31st 07, 06:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm.../article/0,129...

Liar. It's not an erosion study. It's a (dishonest) review of the
literature.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Echo ...... Beat you to it by several hours.

Old May 31st 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On 30 May 2007 15:16:38 -0700, wrote:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...560106,00.html

Liar. It's not an erosion study. It's a (dishonest) review of the
literature.

Dishonest? Why, because it does not support the dishonesty that you accept?

Old June 1st 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 30 May 2007 22:46:01 -0700, wrote:

On May 30, 10:51 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On 30 May 2007 15:16:38 -0700, wrote:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm.../article/0,129...

Liar. It's not an erosion study. It's a (dishonest) review of the
literature.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Echo ...... Beat you to it by several hours.

Only because I was out of town.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 1st 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:35:59 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On 30 May 2007 15:16:38 -0700, wrote:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...560106,00.html

Liar. It's not an erosion study. It's a (dishonest) review of the
literature.

Dishonest? Why, because it does not support the dishonesty that you accept?

Ask your mommy what "dishonest" means.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old June 1st 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news

Dishonest? Why, because it does not support the dishonesty that you
accept?

Ask your mommy what "dishonest" means.

She said it means Michael J. Vandeman.

She also said the difference in a liar and a lawyer is that the liar has a
PhD in psychology, but spews scientific fiction as fact. I asked you mommy
too, and she said the same thing. Your wife just moaned.

erosion study [email protected] Mountain Biking 24 June 3rd 07 12:35 AM
erosion study [email protected] Mountain Biking 7 June 1st 07 04:26 PM
erosion study [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 May 30th 07 11:17 PM
Study reference LSMike UK 4 January 28th 06 06:31 PM
Chinese study [email protected] General 2 May 9th 05 02:11 AM