New paint, some aerobars, and some bar tape

Old January 30th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

Default New paint, some aerobars, and some bar tape

I painted my 36er frame and T7 green, added some aerobars, and put on
some bar tape. It's all shinny (not really) and new.
[image:
http://lh3.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8238.JPG]
[image:
http://lh4.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8240.JPG]
[image:
http://lh5.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8242.JPG]
[image:
http://lh3.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8244.JPG]
[image:
http://lh5.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8245.JPG]
[image:
http://lh5.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8247.JPG]
[image:
http://lh5.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8249.JPG]
[image:
http://lh5.google.com/givemecheese/R.../DSCF8250.JPG]

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 30th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Looks good

Where did you get those bar ends? they look much longer and with a
better curve than the ones I have on my T7.

Green is such a good colour.

--
saskatchewanian
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 31st 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

well done. Careful on the UPD. Not sure from the pictures, but if
those bars react anything like my suicide bars, you might get hung up
in the knee area if you go off the front and end up in a not so
desirable face plant situation.

otherwise, very nice work and I'm liking the look of that frame and
handle.

--
mouse

Originally Posted by johnfoss
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

Originally Posted by jerrick
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and
unicycles, and back to creepy horny men.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 31st 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

*shrieks*

That thing looks like it wants to bite me! It's got FANGS!

Cool. Let us know how the tape holds up after some UPDs.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 31st 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

saskatchewanian wrote:
Where did you get those bar ends? they look much longer and with a
better curve than the ones I have on my T7.

My basement

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 31st 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

maestro8 wrote:
*shrieks*

That thing looks like it wants to bite me! It's got FANGS!

Cool. Let us know how the tape holds up after some UPDs.

I've been stretching sections of inner tube rubber over vulnerable bits
of bartape on my T7. It won't necessarily stop splitting, particularly
on the really sharp corners of the handles (maybe it would work there
if I used several layers) but the idea is that it should at least stop
the bar tape fraying and coming off after an impact.

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com

Anyone tried glass reinforced packing tape as rim tape? Martyn Aldis Techniques 21 May 8th 06 05:19 PM
Rim Tape v. Elec Tape trailguy Unicycling 11 December 2nd 05 05:10 AM
HED. Aerobars Bob UK 2 August 10th 05 11:30 PM
Duct tape for holding rim tape or in leu of rim tape? meb Techniques 21 August 4th 04 09:23 PM