Uni magazine issue 4

Old February 20th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default Uni magazine issue 4

maximus unius wrote:
Finally!

This has really been annoying, very unprofessional I have to say
especially for subscription that costs $72. At least it's coming. I'm
just wondering how all the event and product reviews are not gonna be
way out of date.

Enough with the complaining and bitching. Just be lucky there is at
least a magazine like this out there. Mike has put a lot of his time
and money into it and deserves credit for what he has already
accomplished. Thank you Mike for all you have done, I know that it can
be hard at times especially when people don't appreciate all the hard
work you've done. Looking forward to the next issue and I'll be sending
you some awesome pictures and an article to include in your next
magazine. Cheers!

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

"Not all who wander are lost." -J. R. R. Tolkien
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

unicycle6869 wrote:
Enough with the complaining and bitching. Just be lucky there is at
least a magazine like this out there. Mike has put a lot of his time
and money into it and deserves credit for what he has already
accomplished. Thank you Mike for all you have done, I know that it can
be hard at times especially when people don't appreciate all the hard
work you've done. Looking forward to the next issue and I'll be sending
you some awesome pictures and an article to include in your next
magazine. Cheers!

I agree with Jamey!

'cept, I don't have any photos to send him. You GO MIKE!

Cheers!

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

mikepenton wrote:
Finally, it'll be at the printers at the end of the week (Friday 22nd
February), so should be in the mail within 2 weeks time. As promised,
I'll post with exact details when I have them.
Cheers
Mike

Mike, well done! Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering what was
happening. I'll be looking forward to receiving my issue shortly.

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

unicycle6869 wrote:
Enough with the complaining and bitching. Just be lucky there is at
least a magazine like this out there. Mike has put a lot of his time
and money into it and deserves credit for what he has already
accomplished. Thank you Mike for all you have done, I know that it can
be hard at times especially when people don't appreciate all the hard
work you've done. Looking forward to the next issue and I'll be sending
you some awesome pictures and an article to include in your next
magazine. Cheers!

Since when is giving your opinion bitching? The magazine was planned
for july 2007. I am a subscribrer too, I love the magazine but does
that mean I can't say anything about it when a magazine is 7 months
late? All this talk of such a close-knit community doesn't make sense
when the moment you have another opinion or have the guts to critisize
something people tell you to stop bitching. There are people out there
with a different opinion than you, get over it. I'm looking forward to
Uni 4, but also regret that it is so late. What annoys me most is the
fact that I don't get any replies when I inform when the magazine is
coming (I run the Dutch community website and wanted to keep people
posted). Also, there's no release date anywhere on
www.unicyclemagazine.com or any mention of delay, what about all the
people that don't visit www.unicyclist.com?

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

It's just an opinion. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate that
Mike has taken on making a magazine for unicyclists. I understand that
it's a lot of hard work, time, and money to do it and I think it's
awesome that he has done this, it's just a little annoying when a
magazine is 7 months late.

--
maximus unius
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

maximus unius wrote:
It's just an opinion. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate that
Mike has taken on making a magazine for unicyclists. I understand that
it's a lot of hard work, time, and money to do it and I think it's
awesome that he has done this, it's just a little annoying when a
magazine is 7 months late.

Speek your mind, your point is resonable, just don't be nasty to mike
and I can't see how you'll be upsetting people.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DarkTom

Good news!

I was wondering what had happened to it.

Nice one.

T.

--
DarkTom

*"DarkTom of Glasgow, one of the few uni riders here that you really
musn't mess with" - GkMac
"mondeos can fly" - Pebbles*

'koxx/onza trials uni for sale'
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 21st 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

woohoo can't wait!

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'facebook' (http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=681695483)

my brother wrote:
Unicycling - It impresses people but also makes them feel a little sad
for you at the same time.

Spencer wrote:
procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 23rd 08, 09:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

DustinSchaap wrote:
Since when is giving your opinion bitching? The magazine was planned for
july 2007. I am a subscribrer too, I love the magazine but does that
mean I can't say anything about it when a magazine is 7 months late?
All this talk of such a close-knit community doesn't make sense when
the moment you have another opinion or have the guts to critisize
something people tell you to stop bitching. There are people out there
with a different opinion than you, get over it. I'm looking forward to
Uni 4, but also regret that it is so late. What annoys me most is the
fact that I don't get any replies when I inform when the magazine is
coming (I run the Dutch community website and wanted to keep people
posted). Also, there's no release date anywhere on
www.unicyclemagazine.com or any mention of delay, what about all the
people that don't visit www.unicyclist.com?

I'm afraid I need to agree with Dustin on this one.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for fun~o"o~

agentQ wrote:
by the way, those trophies may be just pixles, but they represent,
blood, sweat and tears.

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com