I am not filming Ride The Lobster

Old February 27th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Default I am not filming Ride The Lobster

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
$9000, where do I ship it?

Awesome, you can send it to my work address, is that including postage
and handling, and personal instruction as how to set up the counter
balance?

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

legtod2 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear the news.

Perhaps other Canadian busineses would back you or fund you for filming
Ride the lobster. I'd hate to see someone like you miss out on filming
this Canadian historic event.

I'd even donate $100.00 to help out.

Yeah, I'd happily pay extra and upfront for a DVD preorder if I thought
it'd help this happen.

This is a Canadian event thats kinda big to miss.

It's really sad and it's a great shame that funding wasn't available.

Good luck to Brian in his new job - his DVD work will be sorely missed,
though.

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com