Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Old June 15th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

Default Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Help! I'm wondering what's happening with RTL? It must have started
already but I don't yet see any updates on the website... Sorry if
this is impatient but I'm really curious! I've brought my laptop to a
garden party so I can keep track ;-)

I hope Ken got his leg stitched back together in time to be able to
race!

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
Old June 15th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sxbud138

mark williamson wrote:
Help! I'm wondering what's happening with RTL? It must have started
already but I don't yet see any updates on the website... Sorry if
this is impatient but I'm really curious! I've brought my laptop to a
garden party so I can keep track ;-)

I hope Ken got his leg stitched back together in time to be able to
race!

I think it starts on monday the 16 th. at 9 am est

--
sxbud138
Old June 15th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

sxbud138 wrote:
I think it starts on monday the 16 th. at 9 am est

Oh, I'm a muppet and got confused about dates and overexcited by all
this pre-RTL talking by everyone! Just ignore me ;-)

Thanks for setting me straight!

Old June 16th 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Looks like they're off.

--
Into the blue

'ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ghkzzi9g)
'best movie theme tune ever'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related)
'imagine' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related)
'i must tell ze birds!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwuso7vbze)
'blucher' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9ddajjje4)
Old June 16th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Team Hurt seem to be stuck at the starting line.

Maybe they dropped their GPS.

Old June 16th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Team German Speedsters is leading in front of Team NZUNI

WOHOO go GERMANY go GERMANY

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old June 16th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

It started, Where can i see the teams ???

--
UniKid2

POO
Old June 16th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muni_guy

For those people who are new to the coverage, Ride the Lobster live GPS
online race coverage can be found here ...
http://www.ridethelobster.com/race/results.php

Blog updates here ...
http://ridethelobster.wordpress.com/

Based on the last blog post it looks like it's been a rough time for
some.

I'll be heading out to Nova Scotia on Wednesday to catch the last half
of the race.

Carl

--
muni_guy

Old June 16th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Thanks dude.

--
UniKid2

POO
Old June 16th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muni_guy

More Ride the Lobster goodies ...

Google News article search for Ride the Lobster
http://tinyurl.com/4soe59

Nova News article which includes a video essay ...
http://tinyurl.com/3qp27l

Carl

--
muni_guy