Another "geared" uni!

Old August 26th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

Default Another "geared" uni!

Mikefule wrote:
Unipsyche out the enemy?

Terry wrote:
We could call it the '_\\"_Gears of war?\"'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Ig2JJRpdo)

(Cool song, great movie and fun Xbox game...which I totally suck at!
)

lol

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old August 26th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

does it actually work? Despite its massive bulk if it actually works
that would be a huge accomplishment and another step forward in the
geared uni puzzle.The dual derailleur idea has been tossed around
before but never it seems actually built,until now.Hopefully more
details will be revealed.

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old August 26th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

This made me lol and rofl at the same time. Haha people are awesome for
just trying this sort of stuff.

--
timekeeper
Old August 27th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

That's erm...interesting.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old August 27th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Panotaker

That thing looks like a gigantic scar just waiting to happen.

--
Panotaker
Old August 27th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
enahs

Just imagine the UPD when your pants get caught up in the chain!

--
enahs
Old August 27th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dirk

I'm get visions of blood gushing out of deep sprocket bites all over my
legs.

--
dirk
Old August 27th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Wow... it would almost be worth buying just as a conversation piece.
That's crazy... though by the seller's coments I doubt he's up with the
recent progression of the sport. "Any rising young stars out there?"

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old August 27th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisk8r

Now's the time to found a Guni Museum. Start with this thing (is it even
fixed-gear?). Imagine what will be viewed as archaic 10 years from now!
The Guni of the future will be incredible!

--
unisk8r
Old August 27th 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

dirk wrote:
I'm get visions of blood gushing out of deep sprocket bites all over my
legs.

Thank you, St. John the Divine!

--
Mikefule

"We shall do best to think of life as a process of disillusionment,
since this is, clearly enough, what everything that happens to us is
calculated to produce."
Arthur "Merry" Schopenhauer.