Ramming Critical Mass.

Old June 30th 09, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Thorpe[_6_]

Default Ramming Critical Mass.

francis wrote:
On 30 June, 11:37, Bumble Bee wrote:
* mileburner wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
Oh dear! Heaven forbid that you might **** motorists off. After all
they are first class road users, unlike you.
I just treat others how I expect to be treated myself.

Here here.

Perhaps there is a case for treating other road users the way they
treat you.

We've got an expert on feedback loops somewhere around here. I'm sure
he'll be able to tell you why that's a Bad Idea.

--
Roger Thorpe

....you had the whole damn thing all wrong/
He's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays...
Old June 30th 09, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Benn

"Doug" wrote in message

Now that CM is regarded legally as a procession what possible excuse
can motorists have for ramming it? Surely that should be treated as a
very serious offence, like using a car as an offensive weapon?

Napalm dropped on CM from a helicopter would be much more satisfying.

Old June 30th 09, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_8_]

Mr Benn wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

Now that CM is regarded legally as a procession what possible excuse
can motorists have for ramming it? Surely that should be treated as a
very serious offence, like using a car as an offensive weapon?

Napalm dropped on CM from a helicopter would be much more satisfying.

Is the helicopter compulsory? Air Traffic Control would have a view.

Old June 30th 09, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

On 30 June, 14:00, "Mr Benn" %%%@%.%% wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

Now that CM is regarded legally as a procession what possible excuse
can motorists have for ramming it? Surely that should be treated as a
very serious offence, like using a car as an offensive weapon?

Napalm dropped on CM from a helicopter would be much more satisfying.

No,no, no, you would have to repair the road surface.

Francis
Old June 30th 09, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

* mileburner wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
Oh dear! Heaven forbid that you might **** motorists off. After all
they are first class road users, unlike you.

I just treat others how I expect to be treated myself.

Here here.

So you always give way and never get in their way? Seems like a wussie
to me.

--
Critical Mass London
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
Old June 30th 09, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_8_]

* mileburner wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
Oh dear! Heaven forbid that you might **** motorists off. After all
they are first class road users, unlike you.

I just treat others how I expect to be treated myself.

Here here.

So you always give way and never get in their way? Seems like a wussie
to me.

Unlike you who seems to enjoy being hit by cars.

Old June 30th 09, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_2_]

* mileburner wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
Oh dear! Heaven forbid that you might **** motorists off. After all
they are first class road users, unlike you.
I just treat others how I expect to be treated myself.
Here here.

So you always give way and never get in their way? Seems like a wussie
to me.

Unlike you who seems to enjoy being hit by cars.

A sort of self 'carmer'?
Old June 30th 09, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bumble Bee

* francis wrote:
Perhaps there is a case for treating other road users the way they
treat you.

Treating other people how they treat you is a vengeful, spiteful
attitude that will ultimately lead to hermitage or misanthropy. Live and
let live, even if others would sooner live and let die. Life's too short.
Old June 30th 09, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

* mileburner wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message
Oh dear! Heaven forbid that you might **** motorists off. After all
they are first class road users, unlike you.
I just treat others how I expect to be treated myself.

Here here.

So you always give way and never get in their way? Seems like a wussie
to me.

--
Critical Mass London
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Whose streets? Our streets".

No that is not what he said, but why not try to twist things around as
you always do.

--

Tony Dragon
Old June 30th 09, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Doug wrote:
On 29 June, 20:42, Marc wrote:
BIG_ONE wrote:
francis wrote:
Unfortunately this is what happens when you deliberately **** other
people off.
when you deliberately **** other folk off - everyone thinks you are a
bellend, which is why the fukwits who try to ruin CM are bellends as
well as ****wits... but when you deliberately and pointlessly endanger
the lives of others name calling isn't relevant. The participants of
CM _are_ by and large celebrating and have a legal right to do so,
those who viscously obstruct aren't and don't.

Would it be OK if they fluidly obstruct, is this what is meant by
"corking"?

Corking is blocking drivers from coming in from side roads and
penetrating the Mass,

Whoosh!

critical mass bernmart Techniques 2 January 27th 08 12:39 AM
Police win powers to control Critical Mass cycle rally - FW: Don't be taken for a ride: Critical Mass has NOT been banned Fod UK 2 May 27th 07 03:06 PM
Critical Mass = Critical ASS Jan Mobely Social Issues 0 July 12th 05 07:09 PM
[critical-mass] Promote Critical Mass in NYC This Friday! Jym Dyer Social Issues 3 March 26th 05 09:14 PM
Critical Mass mass arrests. Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 24 September 2nd 04 09:22 PM