"There were also a few no trespassing signs, but I didn't see those

Old February 8th 10, 11:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default "There were also a few no trespassing signs, but I didn't see those

Mountain bikers' middle name is "criminal"....

Mike

Mon, 8 Feb 2010:
To: , Anthony Cree

From: Myers Brian
Subject: Trail damage at Tokul

We parked at the roundabout in fall city and pedaled up the SVT to
Griffin and went right up the road as always. There were some big
boulders that had been placed in the middle of the road maybe half
way
up, but they where easy to ride around. There were also a few no
trespassing signs, but I didn't see those We rode up Mud Hill to
Beer Run to Conspiracy, then back up the road and down Beer Run and
Mud Hill, then across the creek and up into Tokul West.

Brian