I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Old February 10th 10, 11:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Sarah at least is not a murderer like liberals are (abortion).
Why is it that right wingers care more about a 1 minute old embryo
than a 1 minute old baby. Seems wrong to me. I do not support abortion
willy nilly either.
A human life begins at conception. A woman should not **** if she does
not want a baby.

Now there's a platform that will be popular with Americans.

A man similarly should not **** if he does not want a baby.
What is there about this that you do not understand?

I don't believe a one cell egg is a human. Millions and millions of
fertilized eggs are silently removed with a womans cycle. Very few eggs
become human.

What does a fertilized egg become if not a human being?

Usually, nothing. Sometime a human.

Saint Edward the Great is the last celibate in the known universe. That
is because He never wanted a baby and indeed would not mind if mankind
perished from this earth.

I believe that. It goes to the Republican motto: "I've got mine, screw
you."

But I don't got mine. I also took a vow of poverty. The only vow I never
took was one of obedience. When it comes to frugal-living, you haven't a
clue! You are just another big spending liberal Dem who does not give a damn
about indebtedness. Hey, let the next generation pay for my easy living.

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government
in a generation.

Jeff

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 11th 10, 01:34 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
What does a fertilized egg become if not a human being?

Usually, nothing. Sometime a human.

Why was there a doctor in Kansas performing late term abortions? Maybe it is
OK for parents to kill their children when they no longer want them?

Saint Edward the Great is the last celibate in the known universe. That
is because He never wanted a baby and indeed would not mind if mankind
perished from this earth.
I believe that. It goes to the Republican motto: "I've got mine, screw
you."

But I don't got mine. I also took a vow of poverty. The only vow I never
took was one of obedience. When it comes to frugal-living, you haven't a
clue! You are just another big spending liberal Dem who does not give a
damn about indebtedness. Hey, let the next generation pay for my easy
living.

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

That is what I am asking you! You need to slow down and read me more
carefully!

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government in
a generation.

Evidently, you have stopped following the news altogether. The present debt
is the greatest in our history and is unsustainable. If you had any smarts,
you would be frightened by the way things are going.

Old February 11th 10, 03:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

That is what I am asking you! You need to slow down and read me more
carefully!

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government in
a generation.

Evidently, you have stopped following the news altogether. The present debt
is the greatest in our history and is unsustainable. If you had any smarts,
you would be frightened by the way things are going.

Who signed the Tarp? Who ran the a budget surplus into a deficit? Who
took the wars off budget so they wouldn't appear in the deficit? Who
signed the .8T Medicare drug bill? It wasn't Obama.

W left a stinking festering mess.

Old February 11th 10, 06:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

That is what I am asking you! You need to slow down and read me more
carefully!

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government
in a generation.

Evidently, you have stopped following the news altogether. The present
debt is the greatest in our history and is unsustainable. If you had any
smarts, you would be frightened by the way things are going.

Who signed the Tarp? Who ran the a budget surplus into a deficit? Who
took the wars off budget so they wouldn't appear in the deficit? Who
signed the .8T Medicare drug bill? It wasn't Obama.

W left a stinking festering mess.

Obama is going to leave a bankrupt nation. Prepare for rioting in the
streets!