Another LNDD violation.

Old July 25th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Default Another LNDD violation.

Are these guys ever going to learn? Grow up? Whatever in hell they need to do?

About the only thing as stupid as Vino's alleged transfusion would be LNDD
****ing up confidentiality and procedure, again. I think we should be able to
hold lab workers and directors to some standard of professional conduct. They
are supposed to not be corrupt bribe-taking criminals. Or do they violate
procedure for fun and giggles.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...l07/jul25news5

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing clowns out of
here.

Ron
Old July 25th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
kaiser

Ever the defender of the weak.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...ews/2007/jul07...

Old July 25th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_2_]

"RonSonic" wrote in message

Are these guys ever going to learn? Grow up? Whatever in hell they need to
do?

About the only thing as stupid as Vino's alleged transfusion would be LNDD
****ing up confidentiality and procedure, again. I think we should be able
hold lab workers and directors to some standard of professional conduct.
They
are supposed to not be corrupt bribe-taking criminals. Or do they violate
procedure for fun and giggles.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...l07/jul25news5

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses
sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing clowns
out of
here.

Ron

Do we know that the leak came from LNDDor was it from the UCI, or ASO?

Old July 25th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jul 25, 2:32 pm, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message

Are these guys ever going to learn? Grow up? Whatever in hell they need to
do?

About the only thing as stupid as Vino's alleged transfusion would be LNDD
****ing up confidentiality and procedure, again. I think we should be able
hold lab workers and directors to some standard of professional conduct.
They
are supposed to not be corrupt bribe-taking criminals. Or do they violate
procedure for fun and giggles.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...ews/2007/jul07...

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses
sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing clowns
out of
here.

Ron

Do we know that the leak came from LNDDor was it from the UCI, or ASO?- Hide quoted text -

They're all scumbags and it really doesn't matter which one was in
violation, the rider was still violated.
You never seem offended by that.
Bill C

Old July 25th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bdbafh

On Jul 25, 4:37 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jul 25, 2:32 pm, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

"RonSonic" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

I hear that the high road is far less crowded these days ...

-bdbafh

Old July 26th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message . com, Bill C
') wrote:

On Jul 25, 2:32 pm, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses
sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing
clowns out of
here.

Do we know that the leak came from LNDDor was it from the UCI, or ASO?-

They're all scumbags and it really doesn't matter which one was in
violation, the rider was still violated.

My understanding is that Team Astana announced this, not LNDD, ASO or UCI.

Ye hypocrites! are these your pranks? To murder men and give God thanks?
Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept your thanks for
murther
-- Robert Burns, 'Thanksgiving For a National Victory'

Old July 26th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...

They're all scumbags and it really doesn't matter which one was in
violation, the rider was still violated.
You never seem offended by that.

Yeah, all that legal training and no respect for the legal rights of people
whatsoever.

Old July 26th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message . com, Bill C
') wrote:

On Jul 25, 2:32 pm, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses
sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing
clowns out of
here.

Do we know that the leak came from LNDDor was it from the UCI, or ASO?-

They're all scumbags and it really doesn't matter which one was in
violation, the rider was still violated.

My understanding is that Team Astana announced this, not LNDD, ASO or UCI.

correct

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.
Old July 26th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:30:04 +0100, Simon Brooke wrote:

in message . com, Bill C
') wrote:

On Jul 25, 2:32 pm, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message

New rule, leaks negate test results - three strikes and the lab loses
sanction.
Boom that's it. Stuff 'em back into the car and roll those ****ing
clowns out of
here.

Do we know that the leak came from LNDDor was it from the UCI, or ASO?-

They're all scumbags and it really doesn't matter which one was in
violation, the rider was still violated.

My understanding is that Team Astana announced this, not LNDD, ASO or UCI.

It was the Cofidis guy who was leaked, apparently not Vino.

Ron