Just ordered a T7

Old January 24th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

Default Just ordered a T7

I was looking through some threads on the site, and I someone mentioned
that there was a sale at unicyle.uk.com. I had a look and saw that the
T7 Handle was reduced to £25.

So my KH 29" will soon have a nice new T7 for a bit of road
Unicycling.

Cool!

--
innes
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

innes wrote:
I was looking through some threads on the site, and I someone mentioned
that there was a sale at unicyle.uk.com. I had a look and saw that the
T7 Handle was reduced to £25.

So my KH 29" will soon have a nice new T7 for a bit of road
Unicycling.

Cool!

WHOAH that's very weird.

I too saw the sale yesterday, and today purchased the very same T7
touring handle for my KH29 . I hope it inspires me to go on some
longer rides.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

WHAT you mean you will unicycle instead of on the forums and pub because
youll be riding so far! lol

--
1-wheeled-grape

My life evolves around dumb ideas and unicycling
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
WHAT you mean you will unicycle instead of on the forums and pub because
youll be riding so far! lol

Nah, i'll probly ride to a different pub, far away

Come to think of it... I'm actually going to the pub in a minute lol.

Old January 24th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Congrats to both of you. The T7 will transform the way you ride
distances, and looks fantastic on a 29er.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

I'm waiting for the new improved handle

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
legtod2

Great enhancement to your 29"

24677

24678

|Filename: bar4.JPG |

legtod2
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Is it possible to use whilst muniing on the 29? Or is it too much of a
risk in case of UPD?

Old January 24th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

What is the new handle going to be like?

--
innes
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

You wont regret it.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12012186 35]
Tons of room for fancy toys.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12012186 35]
Now you need to customize a fender
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12012186 35]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...=12012186 35]

|Filename: Picture 6.png |

agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

I just ordered my torker dx Ricky W Unicycling 18 August 23rd 06 12:03 AM
Ordered a Nimbus benjaug Unicycling 4 August 22nd 06 07:46 PM
I ordered a new toy zachjowi Unicycling 13 July 4th 06 03:29 AM
I ordered a Brooks... Bill Henry General 16 October 16th 05 05:36 AM
Just ordered my new Muni innes Unicycling 12 June 4th 05 11:37 PM