A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame the car



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old July 9th 19, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 09/07/2019 11:44, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:06:14 GMT, TMS320 wrote:

On 09/07/2019 00:04, JNugent wrote:
On 07/07/2019 21:04, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 23:46, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2019 20:17, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 00:32, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 18:05, TMS320 wrote:
On 05/07/2019 02:13, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 00:13, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 23:26, JNugent wrote:
On 04/07/2019 19:42, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 18:40, MrCheerful wrote:


Snip a bit, please chaps!


I sympathise and often do cut back on the earlier parts of an exchange,
but it isn't always advisable, in order to maintain context and avoid
accusations that something different had been said previously.
Ads
  #22  
Old July 9th 19, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,595
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame the car

JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 11:44, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:06:14 GMT, TMS320 wrote:

On 09/07/2019 00:04, JNugent wrote:
On 07/07/2019 21:04, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 23:46, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2019 20:17, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 00:32, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 18:05, TMS320 wrote:
On 05/07/2019 02:13, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 00:13, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 23:26, JNugent wrote:
On 04/07/2019 19:42, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 18:40, MrCheerful wrote:


Snip a bit, please chaps!


I sympathise and often do cut back on the earlier parts of an
exchange, but it isn't always advisable, in order to maintain context
and avoid accusations that something different had been said
previously.


Mud/Mike is not very bright. Please be gentle with him.


  #23  
Old July 9th 19, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,979
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 09/07/2019 16:08, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 09:06, TMS320 wrote:


It depends on how much time there is for the changed circumstances,
doesn't it? Since you don't have a clue you wouldn't know.


You're getting sillier with every post. And more erratic.


I knew you wouldn't come up with any ideas about timing.

Here's a tip: when heading towards a dangerous developing situation,
don't hesitate - just STOP. Do not, for any reason (least of all the
fit of pique you'd no doubt be suffering from),


You are incapable of letting go the idea that if someone disagrees with
you (even from facts within a video) they have a motive.

let anything divert you from the safe thing to do.

THAT is the best thing to do in the circumstances, every time.


Next time you step in the road and see a bus coming towards you, please
practice what you preach. I am sure I speak for all here that we look
forward to reading the coroner's report.
  #24  
Old July 9th 19, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 09/07/2019 19:45, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/07/2019 16:08, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 09:06, TMS320 wrote:


It depends on how much time there is for the changed circumstances,
Â*doesn't it? Since you don't have a clue you wouldn't know.


You're getting sillier with every post. And more erratic.


I knew you wouldn't come up with any ideas about timing.

Here's a tip: when heading towards a dangerous developing situation,
don't hesitate - just STOP. Do not, for any reason (least of all the
fit of pique you'd no doubt be suffering from),


You are incapable of letting go the idea that if someone disagrees with
you (even from facts within a video) they have a motive.

let anything divert you from the safe thing to do.

THAT is the best thing to do in the circumstances, every time.


Next time you step in the road and see a bus coming towards you, please
practice what you preach. I am sure I speak for all here that we look
forward to reading the coroner's report.


Your recipe would be "Run towards the bus at full speed".

We all know how that would end up.

  #25  
Old July 10th 19, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,378
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 9. 7. 2019 19:30, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 11:44, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:06:14 GMT, TMS320 wrote:

On 09/07/2019 00:04, JNugent wrote:
On 07/07/2019 21:04, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 23:46, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2019 20:17, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/2019 00:32, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 18:05, TMS320 wrote:
On 05/07/2019 02:13, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2019 00:13, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 23:26, JNugent wrote:
On 04/07/2019 19:42, TMS320 wrote:
On 04/07/2019 18:40, MrCheerful wrote:

Snip a bit, please chaps!


I sympathise and often do cut back on the earlier parts of an
exchange, but it isn't always advisable, in order to maintain context
and avoid accusations that something different had been said
previously.


Mud/Mike is not very bright. Please be gentle with him.


That is irrelevant to the subject.
  #26  
Old July 10th 19, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,979
Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 09/07/2019 22:47, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 19:45, TMS320 wrote:

Next time you step in the road and see a bus coming towards you,
please practice what you preach. I am sure I speak for all here
that we look forward to reading the coroner's report.


Your recipe would be "Run towards the bus at full speed".

We all know how that would end up.


Well, if the end is different to your method, it's worth a try.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mountain biker rides into barbed wire deliberately left on bike trail Bod[_5_] UK 1 September 25th 17 12:30 PM
Driver deliberately turns into cyclist and causing cyclist to crash Bod[_5_] UK 6 October 27th 15 05:26 PM
Cyclist deliberately maims drunk pedestrian Mrcheerful UK 12 July 7th 15 09:23 AM
Car deliberately rams cyclist Tarcap UK 0 October 11th 13 05:40 PM
cyclist deliberately rides into the side of a car Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 16 March 7th 12 11:58 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.