offroad cycling in Wales

Old July 12th 19, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default offroad cycling in Wales

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-trails.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 12th 19, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:42:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-trails.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Is Vandeman a Welsh name? This seems like another opportunity for a British police murder mystery show since there aren't enough of those. https://www.imdb.com/list/ls023545027/ Maybe Wails of Wales! Inspector Knobby. Help me out here, we may have a marketable concept. Andre can put together a treatment. We could be thousandaires!

-- Jay Beattie.

Old July 12th 19, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:58:17 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:42:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-trails.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Is Vandeman a Welsh name? This seems like another opportunity for a British police murder mystery show since there aren't enough of those. https://www.imdb.com/list/ls023545027/ Maybe Wails of Wales! Inspector Knobby. Help me out here, we may have a marketable concept. Andre can put together a treatment. We could be thousandaires!

-- Jay Beattie.

Here in the USA, all of the British shows are on PBS TV. I've never heard of any rich (gaudy rich like those Kardashian girls and all those other people with tattoos covering their skin) PBS actors. I think "hundredaires" might be more accurate. Not that a thousand is much now days. It takes 10 thousand to buy a top level bike from Trek, Specialized, Cannondale.

Offroad cycling news AMuzi Techniques 8 July 4th 19 06:15 PM
Cycling Norwich to Wales [email protected] UK 22 July 9th 07 11:18 PM
Cycling from South Wales to London Keith Willoughby UK 24 October 27th 06 04:35 PM
Cycling in north Wales for a not-quite-beginner Peter Scandrett UK 30 October 8th 06 06:57 PM
The danger of cycling in Wales Just Visiting UK 1 September 27th 06 08:40 AM