Nice to see cyclists fighting back.

Old September 21st 13, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Default Nice to see cyclists fighting back.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html
Old September 21st 13, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Old September 21st 13, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are, so it is reasonable for us to take steps to pay back the
haters with some of the same.
Old September 21st 13, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Catrap

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are,

I wonder why that is, then?

Old September 21st 13, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 21/09/2013 11:24, Catrap wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are,

I wonder why that is, then?

Well, in all honesty, I don't know. What is it that causes the red mist
to come down over the eyes of people like you when you see somebody do
something no more offensive than riding a bike? Perhaps you could explain.

Old September 21st 13, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 21/09/2013 11:24, Catrap wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are,

I wonder why that is, then?

Well, in all honesty, I don't know. What is it that causes the red mist to
come down over the eyes of people like you when you see somebody do
something no more offensive than riding a bike? Perhaps you could explain.

It is not a red mist and you know very well why cyclists are despised.

Old September 21st 13, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 21/09/2013 11:37, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 21/09/2013 11:24, Catrap wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 21/09/2013 10:29, Mr Pounder wrote:
"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

Yes, we are,

I wonder why that is, then?

Well, in all honesty, I don't know. What is it that causes the red mist to
come down over the eyes of people like you when you see somebody do
something no more offensive than riding a bike? Perhaps you could explain.

It is not a red mist and you know very well why cyclists are despised.

No, I don't. Please explain.

Incidentally, cyclists are despised by a certain type of person.
Cyclists are NOT generally despised.

Old September 21st 13, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Catrap

[...]

Well, looking at the comments in this group and other internet forums, it
would appear that you are totally wrong yet again.

Old September 21st 13, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

On 21/09/2013 11:49, Catrap wrote:

[...]

A tiny, tiny, vocal group of morons does not make a majority. Besides,
who cares? We are winning against motorists on every level. Every cost
associated with your mode of transportation is going through the roof
and it is going to get a lot worse. Meanwhile, you are helping to buy my
bike for me - I forgot to mention in previous posts that you are also
helping to buy my girlfriend's bike for her - and my costs hover around
£100 a year. You are persecuted by the police, your roads are falling
apart, you are virtually banned from town centres on pain of huge
parking fines, the list goes on and on.
Old September 21st 13, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/activ...er-trolls.html

Just shows how much cyclists are detested.

And their propensity to grass.

Fighting Cyclists Mr Pounder UK 6 November 25th 11 03:41 PM
Cows fighting back against Contador claims ! Anton Berlin Racing 4 October 17th 10 01:16 AM
Children are fighting back! Doug[_3_] UK 57 June 10th 10 10:39 AM
Old Gits are fighting back Derek C UK 0 June 6th 10 07:22 AM
Traffic Cameras: The Sheep are Fighting Back! ComandanteBanana General 12 April 24th 09 08:33 PM