A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old July 9th 19, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?


Can you provide evidence to support this claim?


What "claim"?

Ads
  #12  
Old July 9th 19, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,630
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?


Can you provide evidence to support this claim?


What "claim"?


Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?




  #13  
Old July 9th 19, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,630
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:06:36 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 14:40, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9:18:54 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 7. 7. 2019 18:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Road cockroaches and road lice cyclists will sadly never go away. Society is
doomed by these poverty dole scumbags.

At last you said something right.
Get used to it.


We are told cyclists simultaneously always ride on pavement, jump red lights, weave all over the road and obstruct traffic.


No, we aren't.

That's just you being stupid again.

Clearly Pounder has discovered a faster than light drive. I will call it the 'Mr Pounder sad lonely loser who lives in a rat infested council bedsit with his Little Dog and can't afford a bicycle' Drive. Can anyone think of a more catchy name?


That's rich coming from Desperate Jester.


The TRCFDJ drive. No, that doesn't work.
DJ drive maybe.
  #14  
Old July 9th 19, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 09/07/2019 01:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?


What "claim"?


Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?


Where is the "claim"?

Are you REALLY that stupid?

Yes, you must be.
  #15  
Old July 9th 19, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 09/07/2019 01:23, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:06:36 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 14:40, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9:18:54 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 7. 7. 2019 18:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Road cockroaches and road lice cyclists will sadly never go away. Society is
doomed by these poverty dole scumbags.

At last you said something right.
Get used to it.

We are told cyclists simultaneously always ride on pavement, jump red lights, weave all over the road and obstruct traffic.


No, we aren't.

That's just you being stupid again.

Clearly Pounder has discovered a faster than light drive. I will call it the 'Mr Pounder sad lonely loser who lives in a rat infested council bedsit with his Little Dog and can't afford a bicycle' Drive. Can anyone think of a more catchy name?


That's rich coming from Desperate Jester.


The TRCFDJ drive. No, that doesn't work.
DJ drive maybe.


You see, the thing about wit is that it has to be intelligible and funny.

You fail on both.

Being pathetic doesn't count.
  #16  
Old July 9th 19, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,630
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:19:47 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 01:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

What "claim"?


Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?


Where is the "claim"?


So what did you mean when you said

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"


Childish name calling snipped
  #17  
Old July 9th 19, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,630
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:21:15 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 01:23, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:06:36 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 14:40, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9:18:54 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 7. 7. 2019 18:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Road cockroaches and road lice cyclists will sadly never go away. Society is
doomed by these poverty dole scumbags.

At last you said something right.
Get used to it.

We are told cyclists simultaneously always ride on pavement, jump red lights, weave all over the road and obstruct traffic.

No, we aren't.

That's just you being stupid again.

Clearly Pounder has discovered a faster than light drive. I will call it the 'Mr Pounder sad lonely loser who lives in a rat infested council bedsit with his Little Dog and can't afford a bicycle' Drive. Can anyone think of a more catchy name?

That's rich coming from Desperate Jester.


The TRCFDJ drive. No, that doesn't work.
DJ drive maybe.


You see, the thing about wit is that it has to be intelligible and funny.


You also need to be intelligent enough to under stand it.


You fail on both.

Being pathetic doesn't count.


If your invisible friend talks to you that way you should get a new one.


  #18  
Old July 9th 19, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 09/07/2019 21:21, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:19:47 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 01:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

What "claim"?

Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?


Where is the "claim"?


So what did you mean when you said

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"


Have a think about it (assuming that is within your capabilities) and
see whether you can come up with the answer.

I bet you claim you can't.

Childish name calling snipped


What was it? "Desperate Jester"?
  #19  
Old July 9th 19, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,630
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 10:51:14 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 21:21, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:19:47 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 01:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

What "claim"?

Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?

Where is the "claim"?


So what did you mean when you said

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"


Have a think about it (assuming that is within your capabilities) and
see whether you can come up with the answer.

I bet you claim you can't.

Childish name calling snipped


What was it? "Desperate Jester"?


I get it, we are talking about Nugentworld with it's Prime Directive of "Cyclists can do no right, Motorists can do no wrong."
  #20  
Old July 10th 19, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,891
Default Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 09/07/2019 23:23, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 10:51:14 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 21:21, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:19:47 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 01:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 12:07:07 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 08/07/2019 23:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:42:09 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

cyclists are exempt from statute law and any duty to behave properly?

Can you provide evidence to support this claim?

What "claim"?

Yours

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"

Do you deny posting this?

Where is the "claim"?

So what did you mean when you said

"Does the Lancashire Constabulary not teach basic law to its officers,
including the fact that cyclists are exempt from statute law and any
duty to behave properly?"


Have a think about it (assuming that is within your capabilities) and
see whether you can come up with the answer.

I bet you claim you can't.

Childish name calling snipped


What was it? "Desperate Jester"?


I get it, we are talking about Nugentworld with it's Prime Directive of "Cyclists can do no right, Motorists can do no wrong."


Make up anything you like. I can't stop you (and wouldn't want to halt
the entertainment anyway).

It's what you do best, after all.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cyclist arrested for drug dealing MrCheerful UK 3 July 22nd 18 03:15 PM
Police chase drug dealing, machete carrying cyclist MrCheerful UK 7 May 3rd 18 12:22 AM
Just a drug dealing cyclist from the city of culture MrCheerful UK 0 December 4th 16 04:55 PM
More and more wriggling in court from drug dealing burglar Alycidon UK 0 January 26th 16 08:27 PM
How come bicycle clothing looks so silly? Jeffrey Hamilton Racing 0 January 21st 09 05:16 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.