Page Page Page Page Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!!

Old December 29th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Default Page Page Page Page Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!!

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12
3 Enrico Franzoi (Ita) Lampre - Caffita
4 Marco Aurelio Fontana (Ita)
5 Marco Bianco (Ita)
6 Maxime Lefebre (Fra) 0.56
7 Alexander Moos (Swi) 1.03
8 Davy Commeyne (Bel) Palmans-Sapim-Collstrop1.05
9 David Willemsens (Bel) Sunweb-Projobcyclingteam 1.26
10 Cyrille Bonnand (Fra) 1.49
11 Lukas Flückiger (Swi) 1.58
12 Ryan Trebon (USA) 2.06

Old December 30th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12

Has Cervelo got their prototype under Page yet?

Old December 30th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12
3 Enrico Franzoi (Ita) Lampre - Caffita
4 Marco Aurelio Fontana (Ita)
5 Marco Bianco (Ita)
6 Maxime Lefebre (Fra) 0.56
7 Alexander Moos (Swi) 1.03
8 Davy Commeyne (Bel) Palmans-Sapim-Collstrop1.05
9 David Willemsens (Bel) Sunweb-Projobcyclingteam 1.26
10 Cyrille Bonnand (Fra) 1.49
11 Lukas Flückiger (Swi) 1.58
12 Ryan Trebon (USA) 2.06

And like clockwork, PAGE along with the rest of the Americans will
finish 3 minutes down at worlds.

Wellens was probably out on an easy training ride just to open up his legs.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old December 30th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12

Has Cervelo got their prototype under Page yet?

dumbass,

the bike's been around a while now.

http://www.cyclocrossontario.com/med...ross_prototype

Old December 30th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SGK

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12
3 Enrico Franzoi (Ita) Lampre - Caffita
4 Marco Aurelio Fontana (Ita)
5 Marco Bianco (Ita)
6 Maxime Lefebre (Fra) 0.56
7 Alexander Moos (Swi) 1.03
8 Davy Commeyne (Bel) Palmans-Sapim-Collstrop1.05
9 David Willemsens (Bel) Sunweb-Projobcyclingteam 1.26
10 Cyrille Bonnand (Fra) 1.49
11 Lukas Flückiger (Swi) 1.58
12 Ryan Trebon (USA) 2.06And like clockwork, PAGE along with the rest of the Americans will

finish 3 minutes down at worlds.

Wellens was probably out on an easy training ride just to open up his legs.

Thanks,

Magilla

and you'll be lost in our short term memory as normal. Page, Trebon
and the rest will not. Go pedal your tricycle.

Old December 30th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

SGK wrote:

On Dec 30, 9:28 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

[...]

I don't want to be archived in the same memory bank as Page, Trebon, or
any other rider who consistently finishes 3-4 minutes down at worlds.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Magilla
Old December 30th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SGK

On Dec 30, 1:01 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
SGK wrote:

On Dec 30, 9:28 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12
3 Enrico Franzoi (Ita) Lampre - Caffita
4 Marco Aurelio Fontana (Ita)
5 Marco Bianco (Ita)
6 Maxime Lefebre (Fra) 0.56
7 Alexander Moos (Swi) 1.03
8 Davy Commeyne (Bel) Palmans-Sapim-Collstrop1.05
9 David Willemsens (Bel) Sunweb-Projobcyclingteam 1.26
10 Cyrille Bonnand (Fra) 1.49
11 Lukas Flückiger (Swi) 1.58
12 Ryan Trebon (USA) 2.06And like clockwork, PAGE along with the rest of the Americans will

finish 3 minutes down at worlds.

Wellens was probably out on an easy training ride just to open up his legs.

Thanks,

Magilla

and you'll be lost in our short term memory as normal. Page, Trebon
and the rest will not. Go pedal your tricycle.I don't want to be archived in the same memory bank as Page, Trebon, or

any other rider who consistently finishes 3-4 minutes down at worlds.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Magilla

So what F have you done except being a moron on usenet. Go get your
tricycle.

Old December 30th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article . com,
" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

Results
Elite Men

1 Bart Wellens (Bel) Fidea Cycling Team 57.15
2 Jonathan Page (USA) Cervélo 0.12

Has Cervelo got their prototype under Page yet?

dumbass,

the bike's been around a while now.

http://www.cyclocrossontario.com/med...ross_prototype

Dumbass: thanks. I'm not sure why I didn't notice before.

http://www.cyclocrossontario.com/cer...ross_prototype

Interesting that they don't seem to have moulded a flat profile in the
the top tube to make it easier to carry. That might not be a big deal
for pros.

Experimenting with a magnesium rear derailer hanger for a 4g weight
saving? I know Cervelo is all about the incremental advantages adding
up, but that seems a little too incremental. There's a lot of bike parts
(not something as small and simple as a rder hanger) where a company
would be pretty happy to produce parts weighing within 4g of each other.

That said, the lower tensile strength of Mg (vs Al) might be an
advantage in this application.

Old December 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

SGK wrote:

On Dec 30, 9:28 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Middelkerke - C2
Middelkerke, Belgium, December 29, 2006

[...]

I think the definition of "being a moron" is vicariously posting your
love for a guy who finishes off the podium year after year at worlds in
a sport that really has little depth of competition as it is.

Real bike racers don't even race cross.

Magilla
Old December 31st 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

MagillaGorilla wrote:

I think the definition of "being a moron" is vicariously posting your
love for a guy who finishes off the podium year after year at worlds in
a sport that really has little depth of competition as it is.

Real bike racers don't even race cross.

Dumbass -

What's more valuable: a cross World Champion jersey or a Masters Fattie
National Champion jersey?

just curious,

K. Gringioni.

Jonathan Page Top Ten Again Joe King Racing 0 February 6th 06 04:01 AM
Jonathan Page is #1! Bret Racing 8 January 26th 06 12:20 AM
Page Behind Nys Again Joe King Racing 1 November 13th 05 06:21 PM
Page Cracks The Top 10 Guillaume Godet Racing 23 October 5th 05 05:25 AM
Front page of The Age flyingdutch Australia 12 September 7th 04 01:56 AM