who's he talking about?

Old August 16th 04, 05:27 PM
gym gravity

Default who's he talking about?

http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html
Old August 16th 04, 06:10 PM
Bob Schwartz

gym gravity wrote:
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

I dunno. Since he seems to be hacked off about the Olympics
that certainly narrows it down.

I've got a feeling that the guy referenced here is The
"American Ferrari":
http://stolenunderground.com/id92.html

Bob Schwartz

Old August 16th 04, 07:35 PM
Carl Sundquist

"gym gravity" wrote in message
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

IIRC, about 13-14 years ago there was a good Cat 2 racer from the LA area
who's father (or stepfather) owned the Lakers. Can't remember his name
though.

Old August 16th 04, 08:05 PM
Bob Schwartz

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"gym gravity" wrote in message
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

IIRC, about 13-14 years ago there was a good Cat 2 racer from the LA area
who's father (or stepfather) owned the Lakers. Can't remember his name
though.

He's updated the page. Unless my cache is playing tricks on me, earlier today
that page was a rambling and vulgar (big surprise there) attack on someone
riding the Olympics.

Bob Schwartz

Old August 16th 04, 08:09 PM
gym gravity

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"gym gravity" wrote in message

http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

IIRC, about 13-14 years ago there was a good Cat 2 racer from the LA area
who's father (or stepfather) owned the Lakers. Can't remember his name
though.

Oops, he updated his site since I posted. I think it was the august
14th or 15th entry that was busting on one of the us road racers.
Old August 16th 04, 11:30 PM
Pistof

"gym gravity" wrote in message
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

Shame on you for not posting the text. Maybe somebody can check their
history folder?

Dave

Old August 17th 04, 12:06 AM
Rik Van Diesel

Pistof wrote:
"gym gravity" wrote in message
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

Shame on you for not posting the text. Maybe somebody can check

their
history folder?

Dave

from the archives.......................................... .....

YOU HAVE REACHED LEVEL ONE SECURITY

Nobody heard your name a year ago and now you are making the Olympic
Team? That is bull****, it doesn't work that way. It is obvious you
are on EPO, you are going to get busted. Maybe you already have? You
know who you are and NO IT IS NOT COOL.

If you made the team using drugs you are already a loser before you
take the start line. You are not a man, you are a mouse. You are a
tiny loser.

For your cheating there are a thousand people who went to bed early,
did everything right, and dreamed of racing in the Olympics. You
cheated them, you cheated their dreams, all their hard work. You are
wrong. And your Olympics will be no more meaningful as a local crit in
a small town.

-THAT IS NOT WHAT THE OLYMPICS ARE ABOUT!-
AND IF YOU WIN A GOLD MEDAL IT IS AS WORTHLESS AS YOU ARE!
YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET YOUR MEDAL OUT OF THE GUM BALL MACHINE, AND WEAR
THAT AROUND YOUR NECK BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT IS! YOU ARE NO HERO, YOU
ARE A ZERO!

Because you are a LOSER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE THERE! EVERYONE WHO
TAKES DRUGS IS A LOSER. EVEN BETTER. IF YOU LIE TO ME, AND YOU REALLY
DO TAKE DRUGS, YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT. KARMA IS KNOCKING AT YOUR
DOOR.

You are going to get busted very soon. And when you do. I will make
sure to parade your picture all over my site! So come clean with me
and dedicate your life to drug free racing before you end up, a true
druggie with Heroin needles in your arm, because you cheated everyone
in your entire life. And don't expect me to give you a dime for your
habbit.

LOSER, LOSER, LOSER! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE IF YOU TAKE DRUGS. YOU ARE
A LOSER. YOU CHEATED EVERYONE. ALL YOUR FANS, YOUR FELLOW RACERS,
EVERYONE. YOU ARE A CON ARTIST! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! DO I MAKE
MYSELF CLEAR?

I HOPE YOU MADE THE OLYPICS CLEAN, IF NOT, REALIZE YOU AREN'T FLYING
THOSE STARS AND STRIPES FOR ME!

I threw my olympic catalogue in the trash. That is how much I support
you dopers, I know you are in the Olympics and you are all fakes.

Major props to real athletes who made the Olympics clean but don't
always win. YOU ARE THE REAL HEROS, AND WILL BE REWARDED TEN FOLD IN
LIFE AND IN THE AFTER LIFE. You are my inspiration. I LOVE YOU! You
are who I want to be!

ps. If you just broke a cycling record up a hill by cheating, and
using drugs, it does not count. And when you test positive, it will be
stripped. It is only a matter of time. Everyone is testing positive,
you just made yourself a prime target, everyone knows you are cheating.
You are an idiot, you are so stupid. You should of just stayed in
Europe, but you had to break it in America to make all your little
friends proud, look at me, 3 years ago, I couldn't win a race and now I
am breaking records and a hopeful for a grand tour. Your time is
coming loser. I can't wait til you get busted!

Old August 17th 04, 12:48 AM
RWM

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
SNIP

ps. If you just broke a cycling record up a hill by cheating, and

using drugs, it does not count. And when you test positive, it will be
stripped. It is only a matter of time. Everyone is testing positive,
you just made yourself a prime target, everyone knows you are cheating.
You are an idiot, you are so stupid. You should of just stayed in
Europe, but you had to break it in America to make all your little
friends proud, look at me, 3 years ago, I couldn't win a race and now I
am breaking records and a hopeful for a grand tour. Your time is
coming loser. I can't wait til you get busted!

It is pretty clear who the PS is about...

Old August 17th 04, 01:10 AM
Andrew Martin

gym gravity wrote in message ...
http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

Apparently (was told second hand), there was a post on
StolenUnderground over the weekend of the NAMES of the people who
tested (+) at Georgia for EPO. One show-stopper (sorry - not Lance),
one that makes sense, and a group of three from one-team. I'll let
Velonews post it first since they yanked it off the SU.com site
quickly and I don't want to get sued.

-a
Old August 17th 04, 01:31 AM
RonSonic

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:27:41 -0400, gym gravity wrote:

http://stolenunderground.com/id94.html

Who gives a ****.

Whacked ass conspiracy theories full of errors of fact and logic. Absurd
recommendations to end the doping problem. And most unforgiveable of all,
endless whining that "I coulda been sumbuddy. I coulda been a contendah."

His own writings make clear the substance abuse and emotional problems he has,
yet he spends his time railing at some schmucks trying to make a cycling career
who may or may not be doping.

Flush this one.

Ron