Pashley, Charleston and di Blasi 32

Old July 5th 05, 03:51 PM
Brian Millson

Default Pashley, Charleston and di Blasi 32

Although none of these are recumbents I thought the members of this
newsgroup might have some knowledge on these trikes.

Finally di Blasi has come out with its R32 Folding Trike which will be

available in about a week.

http://www.diblasi.it/Folding_Tricyc...2&Pag=Prodotto

But I am not sure whether the Pashley Tri-1 (folding) would be better?

http://www.pashley.co.uk/products/co.../features.html

Or perhaps this one, it certainly is cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7166788 3
21&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Any advice or opinions on any or all of these trikes would be greatly
appreciated.

Brian Millson

Old July 5th 05, 05:27 PM
Buck

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...29&itemq667883
21&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Any advice or opinions on any or all of these trikes would be greatly
appreciated.

The Di Blasi is available now, looks quite neat, folds down very small,
we are adding it to our range of trikes, the Pashley is a good trike to
but does not fold as much.
--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk
Old July 5th 05, 07:03 PM
Jeff Grippe

"Brian Millson" wrote in message
Although none of these are recumbents I thought the members of this
newsgroup might have some knowledge on these trikes.

Finally di Blasi has come out with its R32 Folding Trike which will be
But I am not sure whether the Pashley Tri-1 (folding) would be better?

Wow! All of the instability (at high speeds that is) of a trike without the
comfort of being a recumbent.

What I'd love to have is something like the Greenspeed GT3 that folds into a
"Roll-aboard" type luggage so that it could travel or be easily taken on a
train. The GT3 is still a bit to much of a pain to fold/unfold to use it as
a commuter where there is a train ride in the middle of the commute.

Old July 5th 05, 08:18 PM
Brian Millson

I take your points Jeff, but my back problem makes a recumbent difficult to
use (the position would be very uncomfortable) while an upright trike does
not have this problem. I mainly want it for cycling with my wife and
daughters and I think the upright is a bit more sociable! I plan to use it
along cycling paths in Germany and Holland, so speed is not of the essence.

Brian