CNBC on Armstrong

Old June 21st 11, 01:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Default CNBC on Armstrong

On 6/20/2011 3:34 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jun 20, 1:33 pm, "William R.
wrote:
On 6/20/2011 1:27 PM, Choppy Warburton wrote:

I'm curious. Is doping for an athletic contest illegal in the US?

It is if you signed a contract where you said you wouldn't dope you
stupid ****ing dumbass.

Engage your brain before typing ....... A contract does not make doping
illegal or legal.

Sheesh .... Not even July and the nutcases are out

Dumbass if you promise not to play checkers and you receive
compensation for that promise and then go play checkers it's fraud.

I would suggest you spend a little time and investigate the differences
between illegality and "fraud" nitwit. If I sign a contract to not play
chess, and then I do, I do not end up in jail. I can, at best, be sued
for being in violation of the contract. Even a simpleton like yourself
should be able to grasp this subtlety.

If Armstrong didn't make a promise to NOT DOPE then doping isn't
illegal... but since he did.... eh heh... he's ****ed.

Perhaps in your mind because your passion is ruling your brain, or
what's left of it. He would not go to jail/prison or whatever for being
in violation of the *contract*. Oh it might cost him some money. Perhaps
a lot of money. But that's not what you clowns are suggesting.

For him to go to jail or prison he will have had to be found guilty of
violating US Law. Or barring that, Novitsky will have to resort to the
old standby and try and catch him in a lie before a Jury. Then he could
be found guilty of obstruction of justice. Assuming that the case for
"justice" is deemed to be something other than BL's or you pipe dream.

Why can't you ball gargling cock suckers get that through your ****ing
brains?

Best be silent and thought the fool than to use your keyboard and remove
all doubt.

Run along now ... we have more important issues to discuss.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old June 21st 11, 03:31 PM
FrancisHalsworthy FrancisHalsworthy is offline
Junior Member

Location: Beverlz Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by William R. Mattil View Post
On 6/20/2011 3:34 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:[color=blue][i]
On Jun 20, 1:33 pm, "William R.
wrote:[color=green][i]
On 6/20/2011 1:27 PM, Choppy Warburton wrote:

Engage your brain before typing ....... A contract does not make doping
illegal or legal.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
nice response
__________________
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Old June 21st 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Simply Fred wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:
That is your logic. _The_ logic is that there are no
bragging rights for netting minnows. The minnows know
this and dope to the gills.

http://asterixonline.info/comics/Asterix_Comics/08/41

Thanks---was unacquainted with this chapter in the history of doping.

--
Old Fritz