FA: Kodak/Sierra Nevada Termination Letter to Matt Decanio

Old January 28th 05, 01:21 AM
crit pro

Default FA: Kodak/Sierra Nevada Termination Letter to Matt Decanio

own a piece of history:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5160760211
Old January 28th 05, 01:34 AM
Carl Sundquist

"crit pro" wrote in message
own a piece of history:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5160760211

Please sell your junk on r.b.m.

Old January 28th 05, 01:38 AM
crit pro

alt.go.****.yourself
Old January 28th 05, 01:41 AM
Rik Van Diesel

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"crit pro" wrote in message
own a piece of history:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5160760211

Please sell your junk on r.b.m.

What is the best part...They don't mention a bike. I mean it is Jan 22
with your new squad and they haven't even got a bike to you yet to take
back. No mention of clothing or the stuff that you might need to
actually race come Feb somthing. So D3....

Matt give us the scoop on the bike and clothes, I mean they seem like
components there. Did you get to keep those, or I am correct in the
above assumption.

RVD

Old January 28th 05, 01:41 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Carl Sundquist" wrote:

"crit pro" wrote in message
own a piece of history:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5160760211

Please sell your junk on r.b.m.

alt.go.****.yourself

Good luck, but I doubt you'll find many bidders there.

Old January 28th 05, 02:24 AM
Bad Idea

Every problem is an opportunity. Now you have plenty time to learn
html.

Old January 28th 05, 02:32 AM
crit pro

THAT is ****ing hilarious.
Old January 28th 05, 02:56 AM
k.papai

We need a few Bloggers to determine that letter's authenticity.

It looks like it was typed up with a circa 1972 Smith & Wesson
typewriter.

-KJP

Old January 28th 05, 03:04 AM
SH

"Carl Sundquist" wrote:

"crit pro" wrote in message
own a piece of history:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5160760211

Please sell your junk on r.b.m.

alt.go.****.yourself

Looks like you're all hopped up on Optygen, dude. Now how ya gonna
return that?
Old January 28th 05, 03:35 AM
Howard Kveck

In article .com,
"k.papai" wrote:

We need a few Bloggers to determine that letter's authenticity.

It looks like it was typed up with a circa 1972 Smith & Wesson
typewriter.

-KJP

I'm sure HinderRocket will be right on it. It'll prove Liberal Bias in
bicycle team hiring/firing...

--
tanx,
Howard