On the constant malice of the petty scum on RBT

Old August 31st 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default On the constant malice of the petty scum on RBT

On Aug 30, 3:28*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Just another example of the stupid malice of the worthless scum on
RBT. I've done these little sleazeballs no harm -- in fact I wouldn't
even notice such useless people if they didn't constantly put
themselves in my face in an effort to give meaning to their pointless
little lives -- but they just can't help these wretched expressions of
their congenitally weak characters. As I've said before, they're not
scum because I say so, they're scum because they constantly behave
like scum. This scumball Andres Muro wrecking everyone's computer to
get at me is the measure of their irresponsibility and malice. The
irony is that I'm the one person he can't get at because I have a
firewall and that sits behind a proxy and anyhow I'm not so cheap as
to use a virus-prone PC.

Andre Jute
*Charisma is the art of infuriating the undeserving by merely existing
elegantly

Sonny, I haven't sent any viruses. However, your very tiny brain does
not allow you to see this. Regardless, when someone confronts you, as
I predicted, you proceed to shout insults since you are incapable of
dialogue. You are so derivative of jim beam.
Old August 31st 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

"Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If you're not lying again, you sent that virus ignorantly. I don't
know what is worse, maliciously sending a virus to a newsgroup, or
ignorantly sending a virus to a newsgroup. What do the IT experts
think?

However, your very tiny brain does
not allow you to see this.

So you wish. Two IT experts in my study saw it too. You did it, Muro,
whether you admit it or not.

Regardless, when someone confronts you,

What did you confront me about, Muro? All I remember is that you and
the rest of the scum tried to run me out when I arrived, and hounded
me since. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander,
scumball. It isn't as if I didn't warn you to stop trying to impress
the redneck trash in that gang of worthless nobodies you ran with.

And what makes you think I care **** for your opinion? What have you
ever done for me except needle constantly? What are you, some kind of
a comedy stereotype mother-in-law? What is of your business anyway
what I do or don't do?

as
I predicted, you proceed to shout insults since you are incapable of
dialogue. You are so derivative of jim beam.

Once more, why should I care **** what you think? I have dialogue with
people who possess brains and goodwill. You lot of little schoolyard
bullies have neither; instead you're puffed full of baseless hubris
and malice. For several years now you and that scum you run with tried
to drain the glee from my hobby. You were warned that I don't forgive
and I don't forget. Now you worthless little creeps whine because I
step in your stupid fat faces not because you had the slightest
success but simply because the very attempt is impertinent.

You deserve what you have coming.

Unsigned out of contempt for another pointless fool
Old August 31st 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

"Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If your computer is telling you that you have a virus, then your
computer is having a malfunction. I use google groups where I don't
send, or attach anything I don't open documents and I don't download
anything to read messages. Nor do I upload anything. so, no viruses in
what i post. Messages get posted in hyperspace and nothing should be
downloaded to your computer from google groups. Now, if you download
contaminated stuff, that ain't my problem.

Regarding me trying to run you out of anywhere, that is simply not
true. Otherwise, you should show proof. What you'll do instead is
proceed with a bunch of insults as you've done in the past when
someone calls you on mistakes.

I've disagreed with you on global warming on a few occasions. Instead
of dialoguing you engaged in insults. I don't even disagree with you
on helmets, since I am an advocate of helmets myself, as they have
saved me from serious injury. I only disagree with you in your
inability to engage in arguments without posting endless diatribes and
without insulting people. It is clear that you are incapable of doing
either of those two things. You will try to engage someone who
disagrees with you about helmets in brutal linguistic warfare.

I had disagreements about helmets with people a few times. I posted
what I had to say, got challenged, replied and moved on. I realized
that people had different views. I did not label them pond scum, lower
class, dumb Marxists, or anything else for that matter. You are
clearly no capable of moving on. You start with disagreement, then you
move on to ridiculing your foe, then you proceed to insult your foe
and finally you have tantrums where you stump your little feet. You
enter into a two-dimensional universe that ranges between amusing and
annoying.

For some of us, your tantrums, stumping feet and fist banging are
amusing. For others they are annoying. You clearly get satisfaction
from annoying others and you like to rub it in. You hate amusing your
foes and so you keep having fits.

On the constant malice of the petty scum on RBT SMS General 11 September 1st 10 05:57 PM
Certainly not malice Dylan Smith UK 19 October 27th 07 09:15 AM
constant punctures driving me mad....... Sylvian Stone UK 14 November 11th 04 11:47 PM