yet another one drops dead on a long ride/race

Old August 1st 18, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default yet another one drops dead on a long ride/race

oh yes, cycling keeps you fit alright.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/d...-a3900256.html
Old August 1st 18, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 01/08/18 09:21, MrCheerful wrote:
oh yes, cycling keeps you fit alright.

Not cycling certainly doesn't stop your brain from withering away.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/d...-a3900256.html

"We are taking comfort from the fact that he passed away doing something
he loved. Keep on riding."

"He had become dedicated to fitness to combat the effects of
muscle-wasting disease myotonic dystrophy."
Old August 1st 18, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 01.08.2018 10:21, MrCheerful wrote:
oh yes, cycling keeps you fit alright.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/d...-a3900256.html

You certainly *do* have a perversional attraction to dead bicyclists.
Perhaps you need help.

Old August 1st 18, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 08:49:18 GMT, TMS320 wrote:

On 01/08/18 09:21, MrCheerful wrote:
oh yes, cycling keeps you fit alright.

Not cycling certainly doesn't stop your brain from withering away.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/d...ind-and-loving
-father-39-dies-after-collapsing-on-120mile-cycle-to-the-coast-a390025
6.html

"We are taking comfort from the fact that he passed away doing
something he loved. Keep on riding."

"He had become dedicated to fitness to combat the effects of
muscle-wasting disease myotonic dystrophy."

Cheerless seems to have no sympathy or empathy; it's a sign of a
sociopath.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.