Kiss goodbye to your door, you ******

Old June 3rd 04, 03:42 PM
BrakePiston

Default Kiss goodbye to your door, you ******

On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.
Old June 3rd 04, 03:50 PM
Simon Mason

"BrakePiston" wrote in message
On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

Bloody hell, glad you're OK. Is the driver going to get you some new wheels?
--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old June 3rd 04, 04:30 PM
BrakePiston

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:50:08 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"BrakePiston" wrote in message
.. .
On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

Bloody hell, glad you're OK. Is the driver going to get you some new wheels?

Considering that the fork is bent and the frame has a big dent on it,
I'd be pretty ****ed off if he only paid for the wheels!!
Old June 3rd 04, 04:52 PM
Adrian Boliston

"BrakePiston" wrote in message

On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

Probably worth claiming for this cost, especially as you were injured (even just
bruises) as the loss of his NCD might make him think twice before pulling the same
stunt again.

Old June 3rd 04, 05:18 PM
davek

BrakePiston:
On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

That's terrible. Did he do it to cut you up deliberately, or was it just
typical thoughtlessness?

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.

Good.

Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin.

Bad.

But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

Good.

d.

Old June 3rd 04, 09:50 PM
Andy

"Adrian Boliston" wrote in message
"BrakePiston" wrote in message

On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

Probably worth claiming for this cost, especially as you were injured

(even just
bruises) as the loss of his NCD might make him think twice before pulling

the same
stunt again.

LOL! I should say so, what else is he going to do ?

Old June 3rd 04, 09:52 PM
Zog The Undeniable

BrakePiston wrote:
On the way back from a training ride this morning. Car stops (after
cutting me off), and the driver slams the door open. I clipped the
door, at the time I was going at about 20 kph.

Just got back from the hospital. Nothing wrong, just some bruises.
Bike knackered. I bought a pair of Kysrium Elite just a week ago. In
the bin. But the ****** can kiss his car door goodbye.

It reminds me of "Get Carter". Expect armed Cockney gangsters on your
tail ;-)

Goodbye thinuniking Unicycling 2 March 3rd 04 08:42 PM
Last straw; goodbye 110's onewheeldave Unicycling 2 September 8th 03 09:04 PM